Reviews for Something Wrong
SennaFan4ever chapter 13 . 9/10
Hi! This chapter was awesomely written! I could hear everyone as though this was part of Book 1! Especially Senna/Tonraq and Katara as well as Korra! I'm excited to read more!
SennaFan4ever chapter 20 . 9/9
Korra definitely needs Katara's help as well as her mother's! I hope they get there in time! I'm excited to read more!
SennaFan4ever chapter 22 . 9/9
Oh my gosh! Senna! Yes! I could hear Alex and Eva as though it were part of Book 1! This was excellent! I was rooting for Senna the whole time! I'd love to read more from you! I am a huge fan of Mailer08's stories! She writes Korra and her parents' bond extremely well too!
SennaFan4ever chapter 21 . 9/9
Aloha! I hope you're doing well! I loved, loved, loved this story! I feel the same way you do about Korra's parents. I'll even go as far to say that Senna is my favorite character in the show, next to Korra herself. I also love Tonraq as well. You wrote everyone in character. I could hear Alex, Janet and James as though this was part of Book 1! The same goes for everyone else. If you love Korra's relationship with her parents as much as I do, you'll really love my story, Family Bonds! That's all it's practically about give or take. I hope you'll check it out. I'm still working on it, but there are a lot of chapters for you to enjoy. I would love to read more stories like this from you! Smile. Have you written any more stories about Korra and her parents? I'd love to read them!
Inkknight chapter 17 . 1/20
Hi again. One of the things that bugs me is that sometimes you refuse to say a characters name. It's just annoying to a reader to have to stop for even just a second and think about what the author meant by 'The younger water bender.' Even when it's obvious what it means it takes you out of the story for a second and sort of ruins the atmosphere. Other than that, great story.
InkKnight chapter 10 . 1/20
Only problem is that 'movers' were invented in S2. :) Other than that no problems.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
Guest chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
totally awesome
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2014
amazing, as usual
Guest chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
does korra apologise to tenzin?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
wow, tenzin being hurt by korra, u hve the best ideas, do u think u could write the fight between them, because no one has ever done that before, its a good idea, thank u
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
you r the best!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
I love tenzin and korra's relationship, its amazing, and you portray just right
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
you r totally awesome, this is wow!1
CutiePieBailey chapter 10 . 8/20/2014
THANK YOU for not putting them in Asami's house!