Reviews for The Chaperones
WTF123 chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
After finishing the last chapter, I can safely say that I would MORE than accept this as Star Wars Episode VII. I mean, I know it won't actually be this, but until 2015, I'll take it! Awesome work!
Momo Spock chapter 15 . 2/18/2013
That was hilarious! Poor Han and Leia their suffering helped make this story, I also loved Tad, I wonder if that kid will ever get enough autographs... This was a great story!:)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Great story very funny
StatsGrandma chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
There's a reason I teach at the university level...I'd never survive this :)

Thanks for a great story!
CC-645 chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Deja Vu. It feels like I've done this before, no wait, I have...
Perfect representation, it's just perfect!
Ash chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Every chapter in this story has made me laugh, i love how the kids get into mischief and Han just joins in. Great story keep it up :)
Zyra M chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
I love Han and Leia just being parents :) I also love when Han and Leia get ready to confront Melda's dad but Han gets all distracted by the Falcon model. And Luke's hand? Creepy. I see more frustration in their future ;)
WTF chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
wow, i never thought shit like this was possible im gonna kill myself for sinking so low to read it. i REALLY hope your trolling
Captain Raven Rose chapter 11 . 10/24/2012
Yay update! I love this story so much. All the kids are amazing characters.

:O this wouldn't happen to be the Ripley's on the boardwalk in OC Maryland, would it? With the giant shark? AND THE TUNNEL OF DOOM!? I freaking love that thing, we went through it like, a dozen times since no one else was in the museum. xD
ccp chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Great update.
KenobiSkywalkerandKoalaBears chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
As always awesome chapter! I hope u feel better
Kenobi chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Omg I love ur story! When r u going to update! I luv this chapter the most
finchily chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Laughing SO HARD... keep it up!
KenobiSkywalkerandKoalaBears chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Awesome chapter, make more :)
Zyra M chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Somehow I bet this was Han's favorite night of the trip, being left ALONE! Funny idea that Han and Leia are in a game and that Jaina wants to be a dancing girl. And how mad Leia gets because everything that uses her image puts her in the bikini, which is very true!

I wonder how much higher Han and Leia's blood pressures are going to be after this trip?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »