Reviews for Methos' Drunken Tales
Anaika Skywalker chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I'm intrigued by this story, can't wait to read more.
Cameo Cat chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Oh, you do like drawing out a story, don't you? You're as bad as Methos. I did like the change in tone when Ceirdwyn told the story. Now I want to know what happens next.
klester1987 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Please continue!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Cool chapter _
R.J. Bingham chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
The meeting of Lydia and Methos was written with great feeling and Darius' displeasure shown to Methos was characteristic of the reformed Holy man. Great chapter. Best Regards!
R.J. Bingham chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Very well written chapter, I particularly liked Methos' teasing when he said, "You have a new student? Oh, Rebecca when are you going to stop taking in lost strays?" He gently teased before focusing on Amanda and giving her more of an order than a request. "Girl, you seem to like what you see so I give you a choice. Stay and join us, or leave me and my lady in peace." Nice touch my friend. Best Regards!
R.J. Bingham chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
An excellent chapter my friend, nice T.S. Eliot reference. Methos' burden must be huge dealing with the loss of so many friends and lovers over the millenia. Looking forward to chapter 2. Best Regards!
Rayven Lilith Sky chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Aw what a sweet beginning, I look forward to seeing what is next. As always, your writing has pulled me in and made me desperate to know more. What will happen next? It is so difficult to have to wait but I guess I have too. Write more soon please!
FerretKid chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
It's always easy to tell you really like your characters and care about them.

And I like your story ideas - I've seen a lot of rehashing of nearly the same thing while reading through the archives. This one strikes me as very original and I like that.

Also have enjoyed discussing characters with you at crazy hours!

Keep going!
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Cool two chapters
Rayven Lilith Sky chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I loved the start and can't way to see what comes next. I happen to be rather fond of April myself. But then I may be a bit biased as it is the month I was born in. Actually I was reading and thinking of how weird it was that you mentioned the 23rd and 25th because my birthday is actually on the 24th. Anyway, I want to see more of your writing, I want to see what will happen next. Please post more soon!
Julie the Tall Terror chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Great start to this new story! You capture Methos perfectly and I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Interesting start. You definitely have me intrigued about (one of the many) mysteries in Methos' past. Please continue!