Reviews for Ron's Wild Night
Nice ;)
fevo chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
FUCk that SUCKED
IlexLuna chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
"There's cum on your shirt, by the way." I don't know if that was supposed to be a Philosophers Stone nod, but it was fucking hilarious! Sexy and Funny!
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love it! I love it I love it I love it! It's great! Amazing job! (Can you tell I have no complaints? Ha)
B-Rated chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
So fantastic.
lovebird17 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Whooo! I love it! Best way ever to figure out you're gay!
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Yay! Sex! :)
Saraid chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awesome story. Love it! ;)
TotheGreenside chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is amazing! I been searching for stories where Ron is the uke one like crazy! This story is so going to my favorites!
DameMooky chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh my god that was probably the most amazingly written piece of slash I've read for this pairing. Not to mention the fact that it was definitely one of the hottest stories on this site. *melts into a puddle* Blargh... thank you for writing such an awesome fic!
emicattt chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow. That's all I can say, just, wow that turned me on so much.
Colin James chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
AMAZING STORY!
Day Met the Night chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sooooo... I never liked this pairing. Personally, I think Ron should be with Hermione or no one at all (which is weird, yes, considering I'm such a Dramione shipper :D) but YOU wrote it, so I was like, "Alrighty, I'll give it a shot!"

And even though I will probably never read another Draco/Ron, I can't lie and say I didn't like this, Because I liked it VERY much. It was EXTREMELY hot. Amazingly hot. Well-developed AND well-written, too. Just all-around fantastic, as per usual. You are much better at writing orgasms _

And while I'm here, I'll tell you-you've inspired me to give slash a shot. A Drarry plot bunny hopped into my head from this fan art I found. So tada! You're an inspiration XD

Can't wait for another story! ~Gen
SemeUkeLurver chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Sexiest wellwritten smut ever.
architect 2010 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
My favourite pairing get the story they so richly deserve. I agree with the previous poster, just to hear Lavander say "WON WON!" would make any man run. I loved how Ron and Draco simply dropped their guard and became friendly. The friendly teasing between the two boys was a highlight.

I also loved the hot sex scene and the fact that Ron accepts he's the submissive in gay sex. Pretty please for a sequel of sorts, I would really love to see how Ron's life progresses with discovering his sexuality, and also having Draco both as a friend and as a friend with benefits.