Reviews for Hustle
vanillaltte chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
This was fabulous - loved every detail and part of it! Especially when the boys found out at the end ;) Oh and the evidence that Castle kept was a really good point, wish they incorporated that into the actual show!
castlefringereader chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
why is this an m fic there isn't much smut
docvap chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
I just caught up with this story and I am loving it!
KateMB chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Sweet surprise by Kate. Rick switching her underwear was priceless, but not as priceless as when she revealed what she wore under her dress. I loved the show they put on for the boys. And those boys call themselves detectives? LOL!
tatman14 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
Good chapter. See you tonight.
KateMB chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Cherry body spray! I need that. LOL!

The loft having Beckett's cherry scent - I love that!
tatman14 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Where is the classy smut?
Chkgun93 chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
I continue to enjoy this great & well written story.
Aqua Rules chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I have loved the whole story thus far and especially loved this chapter! You really captured the emotional significance of the moment to both of them. I also really like the fact that Beckett was on top just like one of the other reviewers.
casisaidlegs chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Victor Webster ahahah omg. :)
tatman14 chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
Loved this chapter!
KateMB chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
I love this chapter! I love that they have the loft to themselves, and I can't wait for the next piece of love evidence!
KateMB chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
That piece of love evidence is the sweetest thing ever!
KateMB chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Awwww, our poor sweet Kate thinking she's not enough for Rick. Thank God for Rick's way with words.

I not-so-secretly love that they were in sync and knew how to pleasure each other good. I also love her on top.
KateMB chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
The simplicity and straightforwardness of their kissing and what she wants are so sexy. As is his simple, meaningful response: "Always".