Reviews for An Adventure with Hugo
Shian1998 chapter 8 . 8/24
Great Hugo story! Very well written, the characters from the film are all in character, and the personalities of the characters you created are fleshed out excellently! Glad to see that Isabelle was able to knock some sense into Elvina, and that she has apologised to and is getting along well with Hugo. The only disappointing part is that it hasn't been updated for over three years. Since it's been that long I doubt you will be continuing this story, but if you ever do, that would be great! Great job!
0nce chapter 8 . 3/3/2015
I love this story! I know there isn't much chance of you updating now, but I still think it is one of my favourite Hugo x oc fanfics I've seen! I really do hope you update; you've intergrated the new characters so well into the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Please please please update ohhh its so good I want to read more, don't give up you did An amazing job, keep writing
Robin Winters chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Oh! I really like your story, it's so nice to read, and really captivating and sweet… Please continue :)))))))
youmustbejoking chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I HEREBY MOTIVATE YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY O_O!

Seriously though this story is good and it has potential. Much potential...
chrnarnia3 chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
MOTIVATION! YARRRGGHH...pirate noises...why do I even...? Anyway, I love this story so you pretty please maybe need to update it like possibly maybe in a short while because I think it's beautiful and youre beautiful and I like reading beautiful things by beautiful people so there
BLUENIGHT23 chapter 8 . 9/22/2013
I really like your story! Please update again soon! :D
Springtime chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. This is exactly what I was looking for.
It's sad how Hugo doesn't seem that big of a topic I. The fanfiction world.
But when I found this little gem, I was squealing with joy.
It's so adorable, and the characters are so in their characters that I can actually see it being acted out by the personifications in the book and movie.
I do hope you continue, this is too precious of a story to give up :)
EllianaHoranWeasleyGreenleaf chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
I love this story! Not to mention the OC is really similar to me. Long brown hair, glasses, even the name. Elvina, Elliana. So they're not that close, but still the rest is pretty similar.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
loved it
Lolx chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
MOooooooooooooOooOooOoooorrr rrrreeeeee plsssss :,)
Peace10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Yay you updated!As usual awesome chapter and please update! 3
117424 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
OMG love it! please update!
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter! Update soon!
twxnkle chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Yay a new chapter.I'm glad the both of them are getting along now.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »