Reviews for Accidental Overdose
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I hope it's not wrong that I found this so hilarious xD and it's well written, too! Yay for writers like you!
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
I have no idea what it feels like to have an overdose of the unfortunate chemical, so keep in mind that I'm only basing my question on what limited (or maybe not too limited) knowledge I've gleaned from other reading materials. :))

So my question is this. :)) In those five hours, Shuuhei really managed to keep up with the drugged Renji? Is this tantamount to saying that Shuuhei has such high endurance? :))

Okay, so that's not really a question, but it made me wonder. *shakes head* I like the idea of that though-Shuuhei really does look like he's the stronger one, after all. Haha.
Elidyr Cloudwell chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Wild. :))
Scatter Hyourinmaru chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I think you need a sequel! Gook work, I love it! :)
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Aww that was sooooo cute!
BarbaritaS chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Oh, so smexxyyy!

I need the third chappy right NOW!
BarbaritaS chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Nyaaaaaaaaaah 3

More.

More.. More!

You MUST update soon! You just... MUST! I cant wait for it! Oh! Something lemonny and sweet before you post the angsty fic - thats exactly what I need right now! Lovely ShuuRen!

Updaaaateee! I wanna see Shuuhei give Renji some relief 3 nyaa... some... super sexy and tortuing relief (cause thats what I adore the most - Shuu dominating our big and stubborn redhead!)

*coughs, tries to act like a human* your fanatic follower Barb
fallowell chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
i think ...maybe...SEXY SMEXY time in a nice cool bath! hana had to have gotten those 'candies' from kisuke. another good story from you!