Reviews for The Duchess
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I like the input of pirates by celia rees very good update soon
LoveIsAllWeNeed chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
I love this story! Hope you will upload more soon :-D
Banwen i maethril chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I am so sorry this is late, but I am FINALLY able to review this. But so far, I am really starting to anticipate the next chapter. I like how you gave sort of a background story before you can actually get to the plot because it gives the reader of what Catherine is like as an individual. Please update soon, I would like to read more.

Duchess of Buckingham
xoxo
DirectionOnForever chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Next chapter please!
Starangel5593 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
I love it please continue!
aliciajay chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Great Story! :DDD
monkey87 chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
this has been my favorite fanfic ever! I have never seen someone pay attention to so much detail, please pleaseplease continue!
PinkMuse chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
this is a fantastic story! please update! it's so nice to have a non mary-sue, actually believable character and i can't wait for more! you're writing is lovely; really great to have someone writing on here with talent!

Please Update!
Banwen i maethril chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
As I said before, normally, I am not into stories where D'Artagnan falls for someone else because of the OC's Mary Sue ways, but this is really good :). May I ask, though, what does Catherine look like? I know that she is beautiful, but what is her physical appearance, like does she have blue eyes and blonde hair or whatever? I doubt that Catherine's destiny is to give George a son :P, though in reality it did happen. I can't wait for more and I am glad you FINALLY updated :D, hope you update soon!
DTaylor201989 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
I like it. hope you update soon
Kitty in a Cornfield chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Want. MORE.

I love how you've written this opening like the back cover of novel (it specifically reminds me of a romance novel, only it sounds much less trashy than any of the ones I tend to pick up...). I'm very interested to see what you do with Catherine and how she and D'Artagnan meet and become allies/something more!
Banwen i maethril chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow, this sounds really interesting! I really wish you could've made the chapter longer, but the first three paragraphs got me really interested :), hope to see you update soon!

Duchess of Buckingham