Reviews for The Real Life of E A Masen
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 4/22
Reading this for umpteenth time and still peed my pants laughing so hard. Thanks it’s a gem to read.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 22 . 4/21
He sure moves fast for someone in love
KDMCAM chapter 40 . 12/11/2020
This entire story was AMAZING!
Deonne chapter 40 . 11/16/2020
Okay I couldn’t stop... well I did but it was for sleep. I’ve put off reading this for so long as I did, it’s been on my tbr list forever, and now I’m wondering why the hell I did that? This was simply beautiful and since I am now at the age where my eldest had recently moved out I can sympathise with Edward, even if I’m the mom not the dad.
What does all that mean, it means thank you for writing such an amazing story that was true to life while still having that fanciful feeling.
DesertTwilight chapter 40 . 11/16/2020
I just finished this WONDERFUL story! One of my all-time favorites, seriously! Thank you for your words.
energizer bunny 12 chapter 23 . 11/1/2020
I really think this is one of the most hilarious chapters I have EVER read. GO EDWARD! Rotflmao
rachel625 chapter 40 . 9/13/2020
Oh. My. GOSHHHHHH! This has been an absolutely fantastic and enthralling story! I have not wanted to put it down! It was so good and I loved just how 'real' it felt. They are truly the parents that I would love to see myself as! I have an 18m old right now but I hope that my husband and I have this kind of smart-ass, open, loving, and honest relationship with him and our future kids as they grow older!

Thank you so much for such an amazing story that I have found I can relate to so much! I have laughed so much while reading! I loved your writing style and look forward to reading some of your other stories!
rachel625 chapter 23 . 9/11/2020
I just had to stop and comment! This chapter has been extraordinarily great. I have laughed so many times with the pranks! That was so good!
twirob chapter 40 . 8/6/2020
Thank you so much for completing and sharing this AMAZINGLY AWESOME ! Story with us ;D
Kesme chapter 40 . 5/29/2020
I really loved this story, usually I can't sit through a bunch of family fluff - Especially when it's over 200k words! With this story though, I looked forward to the time I'd have to read it :D

Though I do wish we'd gotten an outtake on Bella and Edward in a nursing home ;)
lazyncrazy chapter 40 . 5/24/2020
I love you! I truly enjoyed reading it.
My fav- the Medicatedward
lazyncrazy chapter 33 . 5/24/2020
You write something amazing...had to hold my stomach was laughing so hard
drul chapter 40 . 5/2/2020
Great story! I couldn’t stop reading it till the end... I wish there were more chapters :)
I loved your appproach developing their charcters as adults with "realistic" problems and familiar situations, it was really funny
Thanks for sharing your work!
WritingMiss8 chapter 40 . 2/12/2020
I so knew that Char was going to be a nurse because when she helped with Rose and Ethan. I so called that one! This was such an amazing story! Can't wait to read your other stories.
WritingMiss8 chapter 39 . 2/12/2020
A baby. Man I love kids. They are just do precious.
4,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »