Reviews for Dealing With Denial
ANARCHY RULES chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This was really quite good. It felt in character for both of them while going in a completely different direction from the show.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh dear.
darck ben chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
please continue this story it has great potential
Zekuran chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So, good start for a great pairing. I've never seen it written quite this way, so update please!
Echo chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Amazing! It'd be sooo awesome if you continued it but it is a pretty awesome oneshot as well D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
loved it, please continue
RngrThorne chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very interesting.
studyofchaos chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nice story. It's nice for a change for Xander to actually use his brain and work through something and for Faith to be treated like a real person as well. Hope to see more of this story soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Excellent beginning to what could be a great story. I hope you continue so I can see where you take it.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Many people don't know enough about being a shoulder to cry on/tear-sponge to actually write such a scene well, you do.

Good job!
Tweeky chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I liked how you had Xander approach Faith and to get her to open up, your fic just shows how if the Scoobies had approached and handled Faith properly she wouldn't have turned to the dark-side and team Wilkins. I really do hope you continue this fic and have Faith and Xander getting together as I think Xander would make a good boyfriend for her.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ooo I really like it
Fox of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Cool story I love the side of faith your showing and what could have been.
Joe chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Great story hope you update soon.