Reviews for Ticklish
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh, this was absolutely PRECIOUS!
I love seeing Pipsqueak's thought processes at work, and his final method of trying to cheer up his human! Really cute.
suburbantimewaster chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Aw, that was so cute! Any chance you can send me a link to the fanart that inspired it?
bloodrosered chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
AWWW! This was really cute! *applause* I saw the pic as well! Hehehe! Good job dude!
luvnstuff15 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Pweeeez write more Lorax stuff. I am in dire need of Once-Ler. This story is just perfect! Ja'dore!
bellechat chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
How adorable! I love it! :) I was smiling the whole time! You did a great job with this; I could see this actually happening. Pipsqueak is so precious, calling The Once-ler his human and trying to make him happy. I love the relationship they have. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
From the minute I saw that picture, I've hoped someone would do this! Such a cute story!
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
His human...Oh, this is just so cute. XD Seriously, it's adorable! I've seen the picture, I like how you drew inspiration from it. I also really enjoyed the way you used Pipsqueak for the pov. Nice. _
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this. SO DARN MUCH!
Energy witch chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
(Giggles)Yeah I know which deviant you're talking about and it does suit the your fic.

And I agree, Cute and funny fic. :)
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
*claps* VERY CUTE! I totally LOVE IT!