Reviews for Next Generation
Arie chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
This story could certainly use some editing, simply for spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. A large portion of them are simply issues that you seem to have with the placement of apostrophes.

Aside from that, though, this is fantastic! A good read.
SeeSea20 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
awwww!
casket4mytears chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
This was a great fic. I agree - I don't understand why every fic makes Michael and Christine either at war or a couple. I imagine them being buddies, like Brennan and Angela. Pitch perfect read.
LyaAAHSF94 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
All I have to say is I LOVEDDDD ITTTTT!
daisesndaffidols chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Nice ending, to an awesome story!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I hate that this is over, but I really like that ending. I want to gush over all the things that make this story so enjoyable, since this will be my last review, but I don't know how to put it into words. Basically, it was amazing.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
great fic!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I really loved this chapter, but I'm confused. Is this the end? Or will you have more chapters as they hunt down the other kidnapper.
daisesndaffidols chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I think Booth should hit Rodney into talking.. I think it would make desk duty worth while to hit his kid's kidnapper.. Love the nick names that Christina and Michael call each other
Fozz chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
BonesBooth chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
yeah, great chapter :) can't wait to read more !
mabastian4lyfe chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
wow, that was amazing!

the characters felt so real and your stye of writing coupled with your word choice is incredible!

update soon (i cant wait to see what booth does when he gets his hands on the kidnappers)
sailwithfiction chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
OH MAH GAWD! Please update! This story is soo good! I wanna known what will happend to Christine!
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
Ahhh! Michael got out! Does this mean we're nearing the end of the story, or just the beginning?
Jade chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Really liked this chapter as was very suspenseful.