Reviews for Part 1: How To Win Friends and Influence Immortals
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 17 . 8/31
So usually I write nothing but praise for stories, but you asked for critique, and you are more than good enough to take it. First off, with all stories, and even with published books, some things slip past. That being said, they were minor and did not in the least detract from my absolute Joy in this story. This is by far one of the best, and one of my favorite Fanfictions! I have no idea how you made elves believable in the Highlander Universe but you managed it. Not only that you write Methos with sense, and I can do nothing if not love Amy, which coming from a total MS when it comes to the ROG, is something. Love the start, both excited and upset that I have seven more parts to read because it means the two year old is going to be getting into lots of trouble...
Mrs MalContent chapter 17 . 6/15
I loved the structure of this chapter. It was fast but painful. Visceral. Suited to the material!

I was wondering if you would keep the cannon of Our Adam and Alexa. So glad you did.

But what if Amy and her broken aura! Fix it please!
Matt Garvey chapter 17 . 1/25
Brilliant story! I really enjoyed the really well thought out past of Amy. The cruelties of the present laid out in the story seem rooted in a way that I havent seen in many Highlander stories. Im looking forward to reading your next story. Im hoping I find a follow on story to this based some time after Alexa dies to see what becomes of them.

Thanks again for the brilliant story!
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 3/21/2014
Good four chapters. Good ending.
FanLass chapter 17 . 3/19/2014
Its over? But I did enjoy the ride. You did a wonderful job of capturing Methos. I'm looking forward to see what you write next.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Poor Methos, he doesn't seem to get a break. I was so happy when he and Amy got together and now she's gone. Looking forward to the next chapter.
FanLass chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
What's the etiquette for sleeping with an immortal! I love that line. You did a really nice job of using the times to jump around and the story. It was unique and lots of fun to read. I really am enjoying the story of Amy and Methos and this was one of the best chapters yet. I like the way you're filling in the holes from TV series. Giving me this reason comes out from hiding. Great job and very well written congratulations. Can't wait to see what happens next.
FanLass chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Methos can cook? LOL Nice chapter, and I love the Ayn Rand quote, she is one of my favorite authors. Yep I can't wait for the morning after. Bring on chapter 15.
simsalabim chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
who's methos? because it surely isn't the character your writing about.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Good five chapters
Anaika Skywalker chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
Jennaya chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter, kept hearing Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins in my head imagining Methos thinking the same song.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You have Methos down so well. Loved the line "Not that I'm unappreciative, but why is there a naked girl in my bed?"

Interesting story that holds you spellbound throughout the chapter.
FanLass chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
A very nice chapter, I could feel the emotion Amy felt, well done.
FanLass chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
A fun well written chapter where we see Amy and Methos enjoying a moment of friendship together. Keep up the great work and intersting story