Reviews for How To Win Friends and Influence Immortals
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 3/21
Good four chapters. Good ending.
FanLass chapter 17 . 3/19
Its over? But I did enjoy the ride. You did a wonderful job of capturing Methos. I'm looking forward to see what you write next.
Anaika Skywalker chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
Poor Methos, he doesn't seem to get a break. I was so happy when he and Amy got together and now she's gone. Looking forward to the next chapter.
FanLass chapter 15 . 10/11/2013
What's the etiquette for sleeping with an immortal! I love that line. You did a really nice job of using the times to jump around and the story. It was unique and lots of fun to read. I really am enjoying the story of Amy and Methos and this was one of the best chapters yet. I like the way you're filling in the holes from TV series. Giving me this reason comes out from hiding. Great job and very well written congratulations. Can't wait to see what happens next.
FanLass chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Methos can cook? LOL Nice chapter, and I love the Ayn Rand quote, she is one of my favorite authors. Yep I can't wait for the morning after. Bring on chapter 15.
simsalabim chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
who's methos? because it surely isn't the character your writing about.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
Good five chapters
Anaika Skywalker chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
Loved it. Can't wait for more.
Jennaya chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter, kept hearing Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins in my head imagining Methos thinking the same song.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You have Methos down so well. Loved the line "Not that I'm unappreciative, but why is there a naked girl in my bed?"

Interesting story that holds you spellbound throughout the chapter.
FanLass chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
A very nice chapter, I could feel the emotion Amy felt, well done.
FanLass chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
A fun well written chapter where we see Amy and Methos enjoying a moment of friendship together. Keep up the great work and intersting story
Cameo Cat chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
Congrats on getting this up. It's beautiful.
James Birdsong chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
Wonderful. Awesome
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Good. Certainly can be called good and well written