Reviews for The Flower and the Wind
Honeyee chapter 1 . 1/5
This is so heartbreaking and beautiful. I still wish Madge is still alive and with Gale.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Good work! Cute moment between brother and sister.
Gabby Delacour chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Aw, it's so cute! I love it!
EStrunk chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was beautiful. What a great relationship between the two siblings. I loved when Gale said "It doesn't sound like nothing to me." Sweet that she wanted him to tell her the hurt would end, but he pushed her to take a chance to say something. I loved how Madge was an angel and a prison cell. Sigh.
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Omyword ! So sweet ... And sad :(.
Nice little story.
IsForWinners chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Oh lordie. So touching and lovely and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm a sucker for posy. Honestly, she's such a great character for us fanfic authors I feel.

Thoroughly enjoyed and favorited. Thanks for the great Gadge-shot.
Dutchie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Hey there Sera,

I thought, let's make a story about Posy. So, I was looking for some information about her and things, but then I came here. This story is heartbreaking and so beautiful! Thank you! This is so good and it really hits me.

I'm sorry for my English :)

Bye.
TheWeekendSinner chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Bittersweet and adorable - I love this! I really like the way you've portrayed Gale and Posy's relationship, and the heartbreaking mess that is her brother. Lovely fic. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
annabellepotter chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wish Madge was there, a physical human being. I'm 9, by the way
hey it's me jenn chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
SERA I HAD TO GET ON ANON SO I COULD LEAVE YOU THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE I ALREADY REVIEWED THIS STORY AND I CAN'T OKAY I JUST

ALRIGHT SO YOU THINK IT'S JUST A HAPPY LITTLE STORY THE WHOLE TIME YOU'RE READING IT AND THEN BA "You could still tell her now," she encouraged.

A hysterical laugh escaped him. Then he shook his head with such hopelessness, her shoulders sagged. "She's gone, Pose."

JUST NO
I AM SO CRYING
FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BCEAUSE I JUST NCA'T DEAL WITH THIS

SER DO YOU UNDERSTAND

THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE FIC SIMALTANEOUSLY BECAUSE ITS' SO GOOD AND I LITERALLY CRY EVERY SINGLE TIME I READ IT NO MATTER WHAT MOOD I AM IN AND HERE ARE THE TEARS THEY'RE JUST STREAMING DOWN MY FACE SO MUCH

"She died."

YOU SUCK I CAN'T DO THIS

omg pls don't take me seriously i love this story and you and it's so GOOD BUT I JUST
AHUGSJLKGGJNASOYGHASPJ;KLJhg
vyft9dr8tf9ygbupn[kmmmmmmmmmmmmasnguyf0ttttttt ttttttdgahpd0gg
GADGE FEELIGSN
hyasj[kh
Pixiejas chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is really amazing! There aren't many fanfics about Posy, which is sad, I really hope you carry this on!
livelovemusic96 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
{sobbing} Amazing I am crying right now!
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was just so beautiful and sad.
youreapainter chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Loved it! There's not many good stuff about Posy here on ff :( but, anyways, congratulations!
Beth Catherine chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Aggh! Right in the feels! This is just.. oh my golly gosh! Prim's meadow... Madge the angel... Why do you do this to me?! 3':
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »