Reviews for One Out of Many
to love this chapter 21 . 7/19
Damn just damn good amazing chapter but damn
Miknel-san chapter 21 . 7/18
This one was deep and the end brought a smile to my face. Looking forward to future chapters whenever you post them.
magic135 chapter 21 . 7/18
looks like momo may have second thoughts on her plan.
NoReasonOrSense chapter 20 . 6/8
Your one shots are beautiful. They make me feel warm and fluffy inside. You don't have too, but could you write a one shot featuring Lala next? I miss her. Thanks for writing this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
Amazing as always I re-read these constantly and I'm still feeling that warm fuzzy-ness that you get when something is just so good thanks again please keep writing
Miknel-san chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
Very good chapter, but I feel like I've read something similar somewhere else, maybe I'm just imagining things. Here's an idea, Rito gets a random hiccup attack and everyone tries to help him only to make it worse until it becomes painful, hiccups can become painful I speak from experience. Looking forward to more.
magic135 chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
nice job. i love to see rito help oshizu with her fear of dogs.
ZenithTempest chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
I love your Yami pieces! You're absolutely fantastic and writing the characters in character, and at the same time developing them. Please keep it up!
Shanee chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
What are you going to do with the stripes Rito had on his back you mentioned in a few chapters? Can you pweasee write a chapter maybe about Rito confronting Yami about it or something, other than that, I love reading all your one-shots so far,keep it up ;)
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Where the F*ck is Momo's chapter.
magic135 chapter 19 . 3/2/2015
nice job on yami's case
darkofficer chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
It was nice to see that yui actions also worked against her. nice chapter,all lap wondering what did you think of chapter 52
WhiteBeaner chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
Omg I need more Yui/Rito in my life ;-;
You're amazing •
Miknel-san chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
very good chapter,
What's next? what ever it is I'm looking forward to it.