Reviews for One Out of Many
I love your Yami pieces! You're absolutely fantastic and writing the characters in character, and at the same time developing them. Please keep it up!
Shanee chapter 19 . 4/26
What are you going to do with the stripes Rito had on his back you mentioned in a few chapters? Can you pweasee write a chapter maybe about Rito confronting Yami about it or something, other than that, I love reading all your one-shots so far,keep it up ;)
Onyx2589 chapter 1 . 4/18
Where the F*ck is Momo's chapter.
magic135 chapter 19 . 3/2
nice job on yami's case
darkofficer chapter 18 . 2/18
It was nice to see that yui actions also worked against her. nice chapter,all lap wondering what did you think of chapter 52
WhiteBeaner chapter 18 . 2/13
Omg I need more Yui/Rito in my life ;-;
You're amazing •
Miknel-san chapter 18 . 2/13
very good chapter,
What's next? what ever it is I'm looking forward to it.
magic135 chapter 18 . 2/13
nice job. i love the way you did yui here.
to love this chapter 18 . 2/13
Great as always but can ztart useing more with mikado tear celine mea mikan lala and nemsis fand haruna feel like they are being forgot ing
WhiteBeaner chapter 17 . 2/6
You have no idea how much I needed this today T-T can't wait for part two
magic135 chapter 17 . 2/6
nice job. i love the rito/yui chapters.
magic135 chapter 16 . 2/3
it did. glad to see aya and rito becoming better friends. hope to see more of these with rin and saki someday.
Miknel-san chapter 16 . 2/3
nicely done,
glade to see Aya getting some development, even if it's in a one-shot, for now at least.
Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to more installments.
ZenithTempest chapter 16 . 2/2
Love the update, I'd like to see a resolution to the Yami-conflict you've been hinting at in some chapters, albeit I hope for a happier ending, as opposed to a depressing one.
WhiteBeaner chapter 16 . 2/2