Reviews for Angels Show Up in the Strangest of Places
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
AWWW that was so cuteee
sweetiesugar chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
I thought Lavi would have jumped up when he saw Kanda and screamed out YUUUUU-CHAAAAANNN or something like that and attacked him in a hug xD
fullmetal96100 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I freaking love this story! so sad u r done with it!
ireneotaku chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
Thank you for writing this story. It was very enjoyable to read. Good luck in your future stories. :'D
LunaWalker chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I hope I win, I loved reading this it is an amazing story I just wish I'd did t have to end
0Book0Worm0 chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
NOOOOOO!
ITS OVER!
Aww, I completly loved this story. You should do the one in Allens P.O.V.
0Book0Worm0 chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Yay, they finally got Road!
HaHa! I loved the part with Kanda.
0Book0Worm0 chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
O.O wtf Tyki?!
Aww Allen got jealous.
lol The "witch" is dead.
Hanashi o suru chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
-claps in applause- Bravo! Bravo! Hehehe awesomeness, pure, pure, awesomeness :)

I read too much yaoi, so I'm fairly certain that my brain's imagination is unlimited with what those two are doing (O,.o)
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 14 . 1/7/2013
oh glob! this was amazing! the other fanfics I read are awesome but this was just... Wow... amazing! Anywho... imma be waiting for the Epilogue, if you are still planning on making one, of course ! so I guess I will read you later! ((haha?)) have a nice day and or night, kind sir and or madam ((and sorry if I already reviewed... i can remember and I cant check to see on my friends phone right now...))
LunaWalker chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Aww there is like no Laven in this but I still love it
eerrrrr chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Sadists enjoy hurtin ppl masochists enjoy being hurt
sktrgrl13 chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
this was an amazing story :) and im happy lavi's innocence was involved! his was always my favourite!
ImmortalMissRaven chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
Awww! Cute ending! And amazing chapter. I love it! I'm sad to see this ending soon, but I'm so excited to see what happens in the epiogue! I can't wait!
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 12/4/2012