Reviews for In Certain Instances
Oh snap! Great story!
LilyEvansLily chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
:-D
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
At the risk of being cliched I'm going to type LMFAO because I did so. This piece...deserves to be a one-act play. I think I want to make it a one-act play. Their talk is so natural and real - like two dudes would really talk! And the 'gay chicken' game...too fucking funny. And I like the fact they actually went for it too! That you didn't cop out and have them change their minds! So awesome. Really brave, I think. But that last bit between them - about Narcissa - hilarious. You're so good with people just talking.
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I'm laughing more than I should be at this.
Great job! I loved it!
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Laughed from beginning to end. I love the way you write Lucius. It surprised me for a couple reasons. I didn't expect to see homoerotica from you, much less done this believably. Gay chicken? You are so not from the south. And the way they interact is really perfect. It's like I can see this happening in canon - if Rowling were half as bold and bash as you are.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Bwahahaha! Loved it!
Belladonna1185 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I literally let out a bark of laughter at the last few lines cute piece.
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hey there! This was absolutely hilarious! Too many funny lines to count. I especially loved their nicknames. XD And the "Would YOU f*** Alecto Carrow?" was perfect. Quite enjoyable fic, with a surprising ending. XD
mastermilfoy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I get the feeling this is a slight dig on my lunch of choice at work the other day... Either way, it's very amusing. You're as talented as you are beautiful. But I tell you that often, I think.
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh Em Gee. "I should have billowed down the aisle when I had the chance." One should not read this story while eating. Just for future reference.
Cherepaha chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
"I was thinking of Narcissa"

"So was I, my friend. So was I"

That was the best part! I almost laughed out loud. But I hope you realize that you have to do a Severus/Lucius/Narcissa story now.
ciliaclu9 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Gahh spectacular story yet again. You're my role model on writing. Fun, too, I like the way the two men interact. Snape is awesome.