Reviews for How The Great Gatsby should've ended
Mr. Hauck chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This is a Horrible, Horrible, story.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Electra Justice chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
At the beginning I was all like, Okay this is cool maybe Tom gets killed instead of gatsby. So I kepp reading and by the end I'm sitting here staring blankly at my screen making strange noises of confusion and disbelief. It takes a lot to stump me so good work :)
CrimsonFlowerz chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is probably the best "how it should have ended" I've ever read, oh my god. I had to translate with google, but omg that was amazing. I laughed for like 10 minutes because, what the flip. This was the best thing ever, i love your creative randomness. This is inspirational, trust me. Very, inspirational xD
Wren Wolfe chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
...that was so not what i was expecting...i love it :) but what ever happened to Gatsby?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
ZR32 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
After many hours studying for and sitting my English exam... you have just made the book interesting for me again. Thank you.
chralotte chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
wow that is the single best thing I have ever read

absolutely cracked up at, 'I honestly tried to help her, but then, remembering my role as a useless onlooker in this course of events, I refrained from doing so.'

I salute you, sir and thank god for fanfiction
DeathWallflower chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Oh my...THIS WAS HILARIOUS. Honestly, when I read the beginning of the chapter, I thought this was going to be a serious different ending. But, oh boy, was I surprised.

You deserve a standing ovation for this. I like what you did at the end there as well, with killing Daisy. And using the phrase, 'the holocaust was complete.'

You have made my day!