Reviews for The Aftermath
ucat42 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like how you picked up on the flask being left at the Amazon's house. Straight away I had icky feelings about that, about what he must have seen. About how much hwe would have wanted to talk to Dean about Emma, to help them.

Nicely written!
Tisha Wyman chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
That is exactly what I imagined was said between the brothers once they had a Bobby free moment. Thanks for sharing this. t was almost heartbreaking. You know, I never thought about the fact the Bobby probably saw the sex scene with Dean and Amazon. Poor Dean. It would freak anyone out.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Sweet little tag, even if it is a bit sad.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
You absolutely got me w/ Dean's last bit of dialog. I've considered all of this, but them having to say goodbye AGAIN didn't cross my mind. Guess I was avoiding the thought.
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was nicely done and really captured the boys perfectly.

Good job with it!
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is the best tag to the episode that I've seen. Bravo! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you had Dean and Sam talk in a mature fashion and how Dean and Sam's feelings about Bobby came through loud and clear. Also I love how Dean brings up Karen and how Dean was imagining Bobby happily in Heaven with her. *wipes away tear* That is such a Dean thing to think and ties in perfectly to what Dean said about Bobby being at the Roadhouse in Heaven.

A lot of fans are really bashing on Dean for calling Bobby out and for not being overjoyed to see him, when truthfully I think it was perfectly in character given the very personal lessons Dean has had from Death himself about the importance of natural order. Yes, he has missed Bobby a lot but one has to wonder just how much Bobby has been influencing dean and how feeling his presence has been driving Dean crazy and not allowed him to grieve properly.

So just...thank you for sharing this little piece. It was just perfect to read. :)