Reviews for To Light Another's Path
Beautiful!
64teeth chapter 19 . 1/25
one word only: brilliant! :D
Godiva9 chapter 19 . 1/24
This is a fantastically written, emotion filled story; and I loved it! The interactions between John and Sherlock were well written and believable, filling me with all kinds of wonderful feelings! Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
CrystalC chapter 11 . 1/24
"One sanguine droplet did not a murderer make."

Haha, I had to look back up to this sentence and reasses my first instinctual assesment of it's definition a sentence later. Once I did the word hope two sentences above warred with long forgotten lessons in french. I had to actually look it up. (Bless the instant "define" on ipad.) Did you mean to use two definitions for the same word simultaniously like that?

Tldr; i c wut u did thar.
d1x1lady chapter 19 . 1/10
I am in awe of your writing. It is so beautifully crafted. Really love it and can't wait to read more of your work.
Walabean chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Simply wonderful! A lot of the time I felt like I was reading poetry, beautiful
Thank you for writing this, it was great :)
Walabean chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Sometimes he wished he could outsource emotion, or at the very least scoop it out into a bowl and pass it to John and ask "What the hell is this because it's possibly ruining my life and I think it's your fault?"

One of my favourite quotes from a Fanfiction ever. Seriously brilliant!
EmoTunaFish0.0 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Dear lord. Your writing is absolutely gorgeous. The diction is magnificent and the story line... Bloody fantastic.

Might actually fail my French exam tomorrow, but considering that's a consequence of reading this, I'm completely free of regrets.

Looking forward to any new works..
EverydayClumsy chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
This was fantastic. The way you set up the chapters, absolutely amazing.
masenka1 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Brilliant. That was brilliant :)
kok chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
I read the Archive version finally and - so mean of me - I got too engrossed to drop a comment. Bad reader I am... So I come back for a last thanks you and a big BRAVO cuz this fic is awsom and so full of tenderness it makes me smile all the way. Thank you again XD
kok chapter 11 . 9/10/2013
So much things to say... first I'm in love with Greg. Second Sherlock is truly beeing an arse with Molly. Third I'm in love with Baker Street; she's the best :) I can feel warmth radiated from her. Forth... god there is too much *love* in my commants but who is to blame?
kok chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
I like John. I like the orbite you gave him. And I'd like to buy the DI a drink too :)
kok chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
I really like how your characters paddle around the bush, enjoying the journey as said John, and taking us with them :) But lackadaisical, seriously?!
kok chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
ooooooh gosh you do have your ways to make the ordinaire smells like fire in the chimney, home, joy, gold silence and water depth. My bow.