Reviews for To Light Another's Path
ArabellaFaith chapter 19 . 1/17
This story was so lovely. A wonderful read all around. Your writing 'voice' is absolutely beautiful and I am very excited to read more from you!
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 11/13/2014
Wonderful work. *applause* vivid and engaging. Well done!
mengtoreality chapter 19 . 9/23/2014
Definitely one of the better SherlockxJohn fanfics out there! :)
random4ever chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I'm quite frankly amazed that you not only wrote a convincing John/Sherlock hurt/comfort fic, but that you were able to keep everyone in character. That takes true skill. This was a perfect blend of action vs. psychological "action", and I'd recommend your fic to anyone. Keep up the good work and DFTBA, xxRandom
SinAndSyntax chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Absolutely fantastic. Actually, rolexes are generally made completely waterproof down to a few hundred metres (I have a friend who is a deep sea diver, and this is the only watch he can use) so the sea water and sand would not be a problem. Also, if you had a watch that cost twenty thousand pounds, I think you'd be more likely to wear it all the time on holidays rather than risk it being stolen- that's what my friend does. Other than that, I thought it was excellent.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
Great story! It should be "she taught mycroft and me how to survive " Sorry to be a grammar nazi
Johnlockian girl chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Wow wow wow wow wow! That was amazing and beautiful and fabulous! Truly one of the best stories I have ever read, very realistic and believable. I loved the way you made john and sherlock so true to their characters even through this major character defining change, it's exactly how I imagine they would react! Absolutely brilliant story, I could say more but I would be here all night! you are a great writer!
Kayla chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Beautiful!
64teeth chapter 19 . 1/25/2014
one word only: brilliant! :D
Godiva9 chapter 19 . 1/24/2014
This is a fantastically written, emotion filled story; and I loved it! The interactions between John and Sherlock were well written and believable, filling me with all kinds of wonderful feelings! Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
CrystalC chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
"One sanguine droplet did not a murderer make."

Haha, I had to look back up to this sentence and reasses my first instinctual assesment of it's definition a sentence later. Once I did the word hope two sentences above warred with long forgotten lessons in french. I had to actually look it up. (Bless the instant "define" on ipad.) Did you mean to use two definitions for the same word simultaniously like that?

Tldr; i c wut u did thar.
d1x1lady chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
I am in awe of your writing. It is so beautifully crafted. Really love it and can't wait to read more of your work.
Walabean chapter 19 . 12/7/2013
Simply wonderful! A lot of the time I felt like I was reading poetry, beautiful
Thank you for writing this, it was great :)
Walabean chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Sometimes he wished he could outsource emotion, or at the very least scoop it out into a bowl and pass it to John and ask "What the hell is this because it's possibly ruining my life and I think it's your fault?"

One of my favourite quotes from a Fanfiction ever. Seriously brilliant!
EmoTunaFish0.0 chapter 19 . 12/3/2013
Dear lord. Your writing is absolutely gorgeous. The diction is magnificent and the story line... Bloody fantastic.

Might actually fail my French exam tomorrow, but considering that's a consequence of reading this, I'm completely free of regrets.

Looking forward to any new works..