Reviews for Dance With Me
E.Elliot chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Omg so cute!*-*
In-betweens chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was such a sweet one shot. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us. :-) It made me smile, and laugh-especially with the Santana "your in love with her" mix up.
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Yay! Sequel please!
Ghost420 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ugh I loved it lol
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Hey,

I like this story. It's good. Keep going
Marlie310 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
You should probably just be the only writer for glee. Seriously.

Loved it!
Naya-HeYa-Achell-Di chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
O so cute ! I love it ! :)
riverkirby chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
There are a lot of things I did that I regret. I wasted so much time being scared of who I was…I don't want to regret anything else." She sighs. "I was awful to Rachel for the same reasons you were."

"Oh my God! You're in love with her." The last statement comes out as a whispered accusation.

"Wait, what?" Santana's eyebrows shoot to her hairline.

"What?" I say as my eyes widen in fear. What'd I just do?

LOL ... awww she will go to rachels audition lol but rachel has to go with her to PT She is loving her hands all over her legs and stuff lol she is realizing what joe meant bout giving up faith lol shes going to prom with him as friends. . . :/ LOL omg.. Rachel helped Joe pick out the corsage.. Quinn figures it out!

Oh man love this bathroom kiss lol awww they dance inthe bathroom :) awwww
Dominique van der Graaf chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Yay!
dgronison chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
this should have happened on the last ep.
faberrygleektalana chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was soooo sweet, I wish it did happen this way. Yeah its true you should write for glee. Love it
kiarcheo chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I love how you twisted the canon facts.

Rachel following Quinn would have been canon, seeing their past interaction :)

"I was awful to Rachel for the same reasons you were."

"Oh my God! You're in love with her."

ROFL it was amazing
G3n3ralRedfield chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Okay...here's the plan, listen carefully I will say this only once! we sneak into where they're filming the prom episode, you smack the real Ryan Murphy on the head, I'll pretend to be him and say theres a script change...and you give them this...sound good?
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
If only this is how things would happen in Glee. But hell we all know better don't we? You did a great job writing this, it's how things should be.
lealover chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Aww such sweet fluffy stuff, can't beat it;-)