Reviews for One and Only
mkm620 chapter 8 . 5/13
Have I told you I love you? You seriously write Eric and Sookie the best! I wish you could have done the books because I'm convinced you would have done them better! I love how you made this story about their relationship instead of just lemons, not that the lemons aren't yummy ;). I hope you know how great you are!
MissRon chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
Just reread this little gem. How i'd love to see how these two are going. Damn. Skarsy is sexy enough but with an Irish accent? Definitely makes parts of me happy...
elliebaby33 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
another great story would love a sequel to this story also...thanks
saldred75 chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
wonderful story
ficfanglo chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I'm still moping up the drool from imagining Eric with his Irish accent. And there's definitely no way I'm getting past the pearly gates work thoughts of him running through my head! Love your HEAs!
ericandgodricandemmett chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
I have to say , being Irish , that this story is like the epitome of a typical Irish fella! Lol but I've never actually heard a fella say "my auld lade" it's more of "me Ma" (pronounced MAAAA) 3 I love this story and also the fact that it is my favourite Viking , or in this case Irishman :D

-Dayna3
LinSog93 chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Great story!
classicoldmama chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
And I love this too. Another idea from you and very well described.
Manasseh chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Why is Sookie so pathetic? I hope it gets better..or she at least gets a backbone...ugggh..
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Adorable! - I love tatood Eric though I can't say I really can picture him with the Irish accent. that always comes with red hair in my head! But I loved this story - including the justice dealt to Compton and watching Sookie come out of her shell...
maron771121 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Beautiful :)
THX for sharing
hartvixen123 chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
So sweet! They really are too cute for words. Plus, that was some very juicy lemons. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
hartvixen123 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Aahhh! Finally! Hahaha. On another note, I was thinking it was that Bill would be dead or that he was cheating. Turned out to be both. Serves him right.
hartvixen123 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Oh my. These two really need to talk soon. I wonder what Lorena possibly has to say? I'm a little nervous...
hartvixen123 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Oh Sookie. You assume too much sometimes. I have a feeling Eric is going to be sorry he mentioned the little tidbit about not getting involved with an employee.