Reviews for Soulmates
hiya chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
A nicely-written piece, I enjoyed your descriptive interaction between Renji and Byakuya! Looking forward to more!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
That was awesome so far, I loved it and excellent job but I can't wait for the next chapter so update soon please and no bad endings for these two please
Short One chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
OMG!

WOW! You know Animal by Neon Trees. I totally respect your music taste!

Now after I stop fangirling, your story.

I love it. Only why does Byakuya keep hinting at a previous affair with Renji? Did they break up(before this fic) and then get back together again?

Great imagery. *goes off to fangirl about Renji*

Cheers and keep writing,

Short One
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Woo hoo that was quite hot!

ByaRen is total sin. And it wins. D

Hope to see more soon.
Kahewai chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
:) This is very cute and it was the first thing that I read today! I promise. I especially like the paragraph that starts with: "It hadn't mattered when things had come to this, or how." :) And the title for all your surely beautiful one shots is perfect! The irises part throws me a little though, but it's such a cute oneshot overall.
irockyourworld123 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Omg I love this it was beyond cute and adorable.! I can't wait to see what you going to do next! Keep it up and update soon please and thank you!

P.s I'm almost done with my second chapter I'll try to send it to you sometime this weekend or next Monday! I hope you like it and thanks for all your help.
chibishueiri chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
They are so cuuuute! Thanks for the chappie! :)