Reviews for TWEWY One Week Challenge
alaskatrailmutt chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
You know you're an introvert when your texts sound a lot like Neku's XD This is cute! I love that you added Eri!
Sakura Sango chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
Aww this was just so sad. Poor Beat! I can't imagine how it musta been for him during the game
Sakura Sango chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
Aww poor Neku I'll hide you...in my bedroom...in the closet...Mmm. Hehe, nice chapter and poor Neku with his crazy crazy friends!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
"Her attention turned to the silver-haired Shibuya ruler and Neku slowly lowered himself to hide behind the counter."

I DIED at that part, laughed so hard that I spit my ice cream over my shirt. But this chapter was amazing! It had me from the very beginning and only got better towards the end. (And really, I love the idea of starting the game on a Friday, then you can still have the weekend, instead of doing school after fighting for a week. Haha)
OlivineWK chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Oh Josh :P Some of the emotes you used were hilarious. I don't think I've even seen some of them before. Too bad you had to alter them (not that I noticed a difference, having gone to read it on LJ as well).
Digimagic chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love Joshua. Nice little drabble!
Chro Mephisto chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hi Wifey,

I totally love this. COFFEE, I WANT COFFEE! I think I'm going to go get some coffee now.

Until you wake up,