Reviews for Friends, Flirtation and the Fantastic
Whoviangirl01 chapter 3 . 2/18/2015
I am so sorry, and I know you've got a million more reviews asking you to update some of your other (frankly quite amazing) stories, but this story is just brilliant. I understand if you're busy to update and can't do anything about this one. If you could update this story, though, I would be so happy...
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Update please
badcat chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
please please please update this! This is so fun! it's brilliant.
StardustedSong chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Awwww... yet another absolutely WONDERFUL piece of work by you, my favorite DW author. I can't wait until this is updated. It's brilliant. :) Really cute, and everyone's in-character. Keep it up.
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Lmao...I am Jack in this scenario. I would have been always yelling at them to just do it already ...please just do it lol.

I love this and I think the reason this didn't happen on the is because then it would have been ten minutes of adventure..which the ladies would hsve saved the day...and the rest would have been sexy times that we all would have enjoyed. You know it's true ;-)
badwolfreborn chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh God, I could not stop laughing.
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
lmao
katarina97 chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Write more soon
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Okay, I kind of really love this a lot. Excellent job.
Tennant'sWolfOfGallifrey chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
LOL! Hiding under the bed, brings back the teenage memories, huh? ;)

Please, continue! :3
That makes it more fun!
O.O TT.TT Lolz chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
hehe
TimelordBlues chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
I love this. I wouldn't have read this story if I'd know that it was going to be 10/Rose romance, but I would've missed out big time! Normally I don't think those things work, but here you've managed to capture so much of the fun of their relationship, and that is what makes the kissy stuff work! The idea that they'd keep it private, that they'd make Jack suffer, that they'd try and trip each other up in public, so that their relationship is exciting as well as sweet, that's what makes it work for me. I was smiling all the way through! Are you going to write more?
T'Kirr chapter 3 . 7/14/2012