Reviews for Bait
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 2/19
cool story
Poledra182 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
I'm interested to see where this story goes. Are you going to stick with the canon pairings?
candy chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
this story is incredible! I love this new twist on Dark Angel. Its so refreshing to read something so well written and original!
Wholives4Eva chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
This is was a strong update and I agree that it is not always necessary to describe all the events in the backstory. It's fine to leave readers to imagine things that have happened 'off-screen' particularly if it keeps the pace of the story moving.

I like the differences you are bringing to the elements of the story and will be interested to see where it takes us. I am looking forward to seeing how you re imagine the meeting between Max & Zac.
Wholives4Eva chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
This is a very interesting take on season 1. I'm especially intrigued by the focus on Ben and how this will play out as a plot device. I'm glad you've toned down the hunger games stuff - I don't necessarily think it fits well. Love your take on Normal though. :D
Max452 chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Kinda a boring chapter but I want to see where this story is going. Looks interesting.
MattXX chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
cool. write more.

interesting take on Normal but could be a bit more annoying and bippy.
CC chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I'm glad you updated this. I don't think I've ever seen Normal portrayed in exactly this light, very interesting. I'm always open to good AU's. There's only so much you can do with the existing premise. Keep up the good work!
Milou chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I was really impressed with the direction this chapter took, It captivated me. I thought I was one of the last who actually valued Normal as more than the yelling, condescending dispatcher, we usually see him as. There is more to him, and I'm glad to see more of him.

I enjoyed this chapter and wouldn't mind either way, if you changed it or not, as far as the events go.

But, I was a bit surprised to see that Max spilled her story/assignment to Normal right away, just like that. It really didn't make sense to me. But I guess it had to be for the plot to unfold.
flash chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
Awesome so far. You're a great writer!
aca chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
continue please
Milou chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
That's a very interesting idea. I love the "What if" stories, alternated, or even stories of people who got left behind at the escape. I really like thta, there's so much to do with those ideas. I'm not big on the whole "Hunger Games" concept, but it could totally work, it's pretty original to throw that in there.

Overall, I would most def. like to read more, I think you totally have all the ingredients to make a great story, I'll be standing by to read it!
CC chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Very interesting premise. Kind of a hunger games element in the Dark World. I would definitely like to see more of this.
A chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I definitely want to see you continue this. Never seen it done before so I'm intrigued.
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I'm casting my vote to see this story continued. There've been other 'what if' stories of Max not making it in the escape but this is a more intriguing (sp?) start. I'd like to see how she did wind up in Seattle and how she makes it without those 10 years of experience on the outside.

Take care & hope to read more soon.