Reviews for Pact of New Blood
Empireo chapter 3 . 8/30
You will continue?
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 4/15
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 3/26
I have enjoyed this so far. I hope you add more chapters soon. I hope Harry lets the whole truth out about him being adopted and he not being the chosen one.
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
pretty damn good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Please write more voldelock! So underrated!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
hope you continue
Pyrane chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
Thanks for this story
It could almost stand as such, in fact.
Only the fact that the story isn't "Complete" let us waiting for more.
Don't be mistaken : I would very much love to read more of this, I just doubt it will be the case.

See you around !

PS : did you see the work of art that is my review ? Visualy speaking, I mean. I KNOW it must be stuffed with mispellings, and other grievous mistakes " Sorry.
misterymassacre chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Você não vai mais postar? Desde 2012 sem nenhuma atualização, posso cogitar que entrou em hiato?
NÃO faça isso comigo! A historia está absolutamente adorável e doce e perfeita e... entre outros adjetivos!
Mas você captou a ideia, né?
choirbandgeek chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
You totally just described my dream library! I love these characters together and can't wAit to see where this story goes.
sea-kingdom chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
i love this
i love how thomas and sherlock are together for over 10 years despite sherlock being a muggle
and i love harris' story - all of it, it's so cannon and yet not so
and i just adore it so much
Currently Blank chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is such a unique pairing, I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work, and please update soon:D
Love21 chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
I hope your doing alright, and just wanted to tell you how much I love your stories. Can't wait for you to start updating again. Lots of love :D
Excenu chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I loooove it. Continue it, please. I want to know what will happen, pleaseee!
These-Fragile-Glass-Hearts chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Wow. I love all your stories but this one has to be one of the best!
I don't really watch Sherlock myself (I assume you are taking inspiration from the BBC one with- if I'm correct- Benedict Cumberbatch) but this has made me want to! I really like how you've portrayed Harry- kinda like Wrong BWL but not as dark.
Will Harry get to meet Morgana Le Fey herself (portrait etc) or has he already? Is he aware of his inheritance? I really liked your idea of the chakra gemstones- using other influences that already exist (Asian for the chakra points if I'm right and maybe a touch of Naruto?). It's nice to see Harry is good at Herbology and gardening- we rarely see anything like that, as people leave that to Neville. Will Neville pop up? I love how you adapted his character in Schooled- it would be nice to have a reappearance/cameo!
I myself love the gay (which is such a harsh word) side of fanfiction and your stories are some of the best. I would recommend Jaded Eyes of a Prodigy as something to read/be inspired by.
Thank you for reading the review and writing so many amazing fanfics! I hope the lawsuit goes well! Blessed be.
Pixellated Out
claredelune5 chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I wish you would update this fic! I really love it, and love the concepts behind it. Please update!