Reviews for Pact of New Blood
Nachtnelke chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
When I first read the description my eyes went all 0_0 because really? Voldemort, Harry and Sherlock?

Don't get me wrong, I adore all three of them but I was a bit sceptical since one of them is (in)famous for murdering and torturing muggles and all that...

My curiosity was piqued but I wasn't sure what to expect. Either something along the lines of them all being muggles/wizard or Voldemort getting mellowed out by Harry (so he doesn't kill Sherlock on sight). Tom meeting Sherlock first took me by surprise. But gods, I can totally see Sherlock doing something like that - makes life interesting and all that .

(just look at the ending of "a study in pink" 'Did I pick the toxic pill or not... well I could either examine it back at home or I could just swallow it... let's swallow it; more interesting' - something like that must have been going on in his head, I mean he's a genius and I don't think the cab driver would have sued him for theft if he just took the pill with him - but let's get back to the topic at hand aka fawning over your story)

I loved the part where Sherlock contemplated his sexuality "Let's become asexual; everything else is too bothersome" XD

Are you sure there will only be 2-3 chapters *pouts*. Somehow I'd be happy about that if it weren't so sad... The problem with good stories is that on one hand you want them to go on for forever but on the other hand you want to know the ending... and your writing style certainly is addicting. I currently need treatment for Did You Know, Food for Thought and Schooled and now I've gotten a new addiction .

Regards,

Nachtnelke (a Hufflepuff)
MidnightEmber chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
omg omg omg

I didn't know what to expect but then this happened and I was flailing everywhere by the time I finished it! It is awesome and you could probably ransom more of these chapters for chapters of pretty much anything you want me to write. It would be done.

Simply brilliant.
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! 3 Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jay.Marisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love everything of yours! so happy for even more to read from you!
kookookarli chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was amazing! I can't wait, not at all! Please write more! PLEASE! And yes, I do read 'Cloudy Sky' :)
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Fantastic bribe, very clever and unique. Looking forward to more.
mangawoman64 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I can't wait to see how this turns out. You have beautiful descriptions in your work. Most of your work seems to swing between chapters from beautiful well thought out sentences to witty and funny. Are you two writers or one with two different styles?
Zada Fighter chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love this one as much as your other stories! You are an excellent author who always manages to keep my (admittedly very short) attention. Can't wait for the next chapters in this story and all the rest!

Best of wishes,

Zada
JJ chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
*Wonderful* first chapter. It had me hooked from the get go and I simply loved it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you.
Hortensia chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
It’s always such a joy to see you’ve posted something to read! And this is another great story in the making. I love this new world you’re creating with these intelligent creatures. Will Harry be a match for them in that aspect?
Um. . .someone chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
* Scoffs* Like it would be possible to not absolutely love, love, love one of your stories :) Please don't hold the next chapter hostage! Although I wouldn't say no to another chapter os Cloudier Sky. . .hmm

Btw, I was positively tickled by your warning. "Slash bash and other trash." *giggles*
Lolita-Girl-765 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
awesome
The Dark Lady Voldemort666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Damn. I was just saying how i cant wait to see what you post next and then this story comes. I jumped out of my chair and danced around the room for a second or two. I think it is wonderful and I cant wait for the next chapter. I love that Voldemort is so protective of his mate. I also think they would work wonderfully together with both of them being so smart. I also think adding Harry is a nice balance.
farawisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
well, i certainly love it so far and i also would love to see more soon! i really hope that we won't have to wait too long!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love this new story with Sherlock and Thomas bonded and waiting for Harry. So it seems we have you to thank for giving a nudge to MidnightEmber for the new chapter to Cloudier Sky..Thank you!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »