Reviews for Pact of New Blood
draconis diosa chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
I am just reviewing to say I LOVE the slashyness. I LOVE the yaoi! I LOVE the man-loving that has been going on and that is going to continue. It is an unusual threesome pairing but only in that I don't think it has been done before. So you are awesome (on the condition that you continue writing of course) the fic is awesome (never been done and you are doing it so well) and the slash is awesome (...because slash is just plain awesome!)

I now have a craving to see a threesome with johnlock harry
Alice Hell chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is perfect. I love you.
thedancingelk chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
This story is wonderful! Pretty please update soon reviews on top!
Arathelia chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Oh god, I want so much more of this!
Basill chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Oh this is interesting! Update asap plz!
blinddivinity chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Oh my - I love it! :) Cannot wait to read more.
naru894 chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
... ... hmm fic bribes.. are the best way to convinve a muse to let an author write ]
i like this story is so... delightful!
naru894 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
... .. interesting story...very interesting... i wonde... how Harry is going to react to the news
blackdragonsghost chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Man, I just keep falling more and more in love with these stories! One consolation about the delay between updates - I've got time between my own stories and RL drama to catch up on all your amazing fics!

These damn threesomes of yours are infectious. I've got no fewer than four of the damn things in the works now - a Coldfire/Dragonlance one, a Coldfire/Supernatural one, a solely Coldfire one and an HP one! Curse you for making these fics so awesomely inspiring!

And oh, great, I need brain bleach AGAIN. Albus, Minerva, and Moody. I think my brain must be developing scar tissue by now, given that I can type that without having a seizure. Ever heard of that delightful little trope called 'Poison Oak Epileptic Trees'? You've planted a bloody forest of them in my head, thank you very much. Oh, and I blame you for the pairing of my HP threesome as well - it's a Tom/Harry/Gellert. Yes, as in Gellert Grindelwald. It involves reincarnation, alien invasion, and cameos by Norse Gods. DO. NOT. ASK. Hmm, I seem to recall there was something else I felt the need to mention... oh, yes, that's right. I also blame you for GETTING MY GIRLFRIEND HOOKED ON HP SLASH FICS! She was like 'oh, no, I don't need to read those silly things...' Then she happened to read a paragraph of 'Schooled' over my shoulder, and now she's HOGGING THE DAMN COMPUTER so that she can read EVERY FIC YOU'VE EVER WRITTEN. Curse you! May undead plot bunnies infest your mind and cause you to write Albus/Argus/Amycus smut! (Oh, you *so* had that coming. Don't even deny it. I hope you need the brain bleach now, you demonic torturer! And that you turn green every time you see the initials AAA! MWAHAHAHA!)

Seriously though, this fic rocks. I'm running out of positive adjectives to describe your work, forgive me if I repeat. Sherlock is just sooo... mmm! He's so brilliant, and so adorably cute! I just want to huggle him! And darling Thomas (seriously, how do you keep these names straight?) is deliciously suave and assertive as always. WTF? A sympathetic Vernon Dursley?! *world implodes* WOW. Never thought I'd see that.

Seriously, if you ever do have the time to take up a new fandom, I pray you will consider Coldfire. Gerald Tarrant is - God, he defies description. It would be like if JK Rowling wrote *your* version of Tom Riddle as *canon*. Gerald Tarrant completely ruined me for any other villain, he's that mind-bogglingly magnificent. You could also totally do his character justice, because one of his most prominent traits is that he is a thoroughbred Deadpan Snarker, as well as a stone-cold Sociopathic Antihero. (Gee, can you tell I'm a shameless fangirl? I usually try to maintain my dragonish dignity, but Gerald reduces me to a squeeing wyrmling every time.) Oh, and the series creator herself *tries* to pass of his relationship with Damien Vryce (aka resident Paladin and Knight In Shining Armor) as 'nothing more than mutual platonic respect', but puh-leeze. I suppose it's just coincidence that Damien spends paragraphs describing Gerald's "shoulder-length Core-golden hair" and "brilliant diamondine eyes". (Actual quotes from the novels. I'm serious. Now you know why EVERY SINGLE COLDFIRE FANFIC IS SLASH. And I'm not even kidding.)

Okay, must stop rambling now. Oh, also blame you for getting me hooked on 'Cloudier Sky', which I REALLY didn't need given how far behind I am with my own updates. Grrr. Great fic, though.

P.S. One of my friends says your incarnation of Tom Riddle is like a mass-consciousness anti-Boggart. He's instantly turned himself into the exact replica of what every fangirl everywhere most loves. Just thought I'd pass that along.

P.P.S. Did you know that the grand overseer of the TVTropes website thinks Harry/Voldemort is an example of 'No Yay' aka Squick? Boy. He don't know me very well, do he? (They even have a pic of them about to kiss for the article photo. I was instantly sheepish when I realized I actually found it more hot than off-putting.)
Master-of-Masters chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Cool story please update soon
Rubellite Game chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Keep it Going!
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
D: more?
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh, those three are just precious together! And man, what a useful and pleasurable power it would be to be able to do that! Can you imagine? Please update soon!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Now there's a thought. The Dark Lord is not insane. Harry is not stupid. And the Death Eaters actually know how to manage PR. Since the Light obviously can't tell it's rear end from a hole in the ground.

But Harry is still at odds with Severus. sigh Some things never change.

And a naturalistic Harry is a pleasant change. Can't wait for these three to get together.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my. Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes? Surely not! But this works, amazingly, perfectly...and makes absolutely logical sense. Why did I not see it before? I'm shaking my head here; a pairing that I would never have in my wildest dreams considered, a crossover that should never have happened...yet it is here and exquisite.

And if these two men were any hotter together, the screen would be on fire!
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »