Reviews for Pact of New Blood
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Oh, those three are just precious together! And man, what a useful and pleasurable power it would be to be able to do that! Can you imagine? Please update soon!
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Now there's a thought. The Dark Lord is not insane. Harry is not stupid. And the Death Eaters actually know how to manage PR. Since the Light obviously can't tell it's rear end from a hole in the ground.

But Harry is still at odds with Severus. sigh Some things never change.

And a naturalistic Harry is a pleasant change. Can't wait for these three to get together.
TheOnlyTrueMagic chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Oh my. Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes? Surely not! But this works, amazingly, perfectly...and makes absolutely logical sense. Why did I not see it before? I'm shaking my head here; a pairing that I would never have in my wildest dreams considered, a crossover that should never have happened...yet it is here and exquisite.

And if these two men were any hotter together, the screen would be on fire!
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
looking forward to seeing the supposed light ripped apart!
fatesmask chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
i couldn't help but read this story again damn i hate to repeat myself but you sure know how to write
Harriverse chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
You have created another wonderful start to a story! In addition, things seem to be going well. I'd love to see what you do with this!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
oh wow... this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Arquenniel chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I hope that you are feeling better. Please update. I adore this so much and patiently wait for more.
wolfcathope chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Interesting
Intelligensia chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
I support your story and the bribery.
Midnight Ember, listen up.
That doesn't mean I love this story any less.
Ryuze chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
Was rereading this part of the story and had a question: So "Harry Potter" was not his real name (even though Dumbledor called him that) but his name is actually Harris Pottor? just wanted to make sure i got that right and it wasn't a typo.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
A really nice story.
1sunfun
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I love this so much! Great job!
cuteknight101 chapter 3 . 8/27/2012