Reviews for Pact of New Blood
65ashben chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
The chapter was fantastic. I can't wait for the next update!
Wolf's Redemption chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Just finished reading all three chapters at one time when I should be sleeping. It was just too good for me to stop! lolz Anyways, just wanted to tell you that you now have a new fan.

Twitch
scry-ash chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
This is a very interesting story and couple/s? I really like and the plant/gardening, cool. Please continue!
mizzrazz72 chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
James and Lily were a bunch of fakes.
Loyal Minion chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Hey, I'm sure others have noticed this. But this fic is rated T. But has quite some yummy stuff in chapter 3 that probably means it should be rated M.

Sorry about bugging you! But the little details drive me up the wall until I'm pulling at my hair like a demented house elf.

Your faithful reader,

Cake
Jaguarsolaris chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
love it! and yes Midnight ember needs to do a courting chapter. she's tease us enough.
Spennig chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Interesting pair up, I look forward to more
A Kira reviewer chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Wonderful!
A Kira reviewer chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Oh this is SO GOOD!
A Kira reviewer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This is so original and interesting!
crimsonmoon08 chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
OMG! That was so... *BLUSH* XD

Please continue! XD
RaeRae9 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Voldemort, Sherlock and Harry. Best idea ever! Cant wait to keep reading.
krynny chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
you just kick so much booty with the cool way you write. The way the story line is playing out is just so bad-ass it's not even funny. i wanted to thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing this wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
faneka chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
I love this story. I always enjoy a good Voldemort/Harry pairing and adding Sherlock just makes it better. Can't wait for the next update!

BTW, you're right about how good Midnight Ember's stories are.
Kanberry chapter 3 . 5/10/2012