Reviews for Pact of New Blood
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
incredible, fantastic start to a new story! totally different than your 'food for thought', but no less captivating! extremely well done, and i cannot WAIT for the next chapter!

good luck on the rest of your stories, i can sympathise with the inherant and natural cruel being that is murphey's law. updates soon!

-Violet Fire
SugerSprinkledWalrus chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
great start! looking forward to the next installment
kittyfiction2008 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
OH my cheese i love were this is going please keep up the good work i can't wait to see more!
alaison chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I have a question to this, but first, no bashing disney. Just because someone likes to watch disney doesn't mean they don't read stories like this one. You can never be to old for disney. ;p

Now to my question. Where are we in the books, are they even part of the plot or is this one of the stories where there is no boy who lived? Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you have fun writing!
mute-by-choice chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes. How are you going to do Harry? Are James and Lily alive or dead? I think it would be interesting to have thier deaths be canon and force Sherlock to play peacekeeper. I have this image of a Harry who is politicly a dark wizard, magicaly a light wizard, that hates Tom for killing his parents, Dumbledor for putting him with the Dursely's, thinks the Ministry is full of imbecils, and is sweet, adorable, and capable of out-contrarying Sherlock. I can just see Harry sitting up in a hospital bed after being saved from Durskaban, smiling sweetly at Tom, and telling him in a soft and friendly tone that if he ever needs asistance droping dead he's Tom's man.
Silent ang chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This is spectacular! There is no other way to say it. I cannot wait to see where u go with this one.
emo.assassin.pandas chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
i am like in awe, i love your stories and this is no exception! i wish i could think of a better descriptor for excellence.
JER chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Ohhhh! New fic alert ... I want another chapter... but I also want another chapter of Schooled and others...

Anyways, great fic! When I read your summary, I wasn't sure how you were going to work a muggle Sherlock into HP-verse. This is a perfect way. Keep the great work up!
Silent ang chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Arquenniel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I don't even have words to describe the wonder of this. It was perfect and I wish that it could be longer and that you update soon.

I think that this is going to turn into one of my favourite pairings, so hopefully you'll do more.

My toes are still curled and I think that they will stay that way for a while.
Tetractys chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Seeing as how Harry was never marked and the whole BWL debacle never happened, I wonder if he's still with his family. Actually, just how old is Harry?
HeidiFox chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Blessed be.

I may have whined a bit when I hit the end of the chapter. Just a little.
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love it :D
CleverBast chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I worship the ground you write on...but in all seriousness this looks to be really great and I love the pairing! Please update soon!
Knyghtshade chapter 1 . 4/25/2012