Reviews for Semantically Correct
Tolazytologin chapter 8 . 1/24
This is one of the best gajeel/levy stories I've read! And the way you write them is amazing!
fangirlsweg chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
i stopped breathing at 'you love it when i talk nerdy' like fuck that triggered all my GaLe feels and now i feel much more for that ship
Elise chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Oh my goodness, these chapters were all so delicious! Unbelievably funny (neighbours probably think I'm a lunatic now) and really well written, I loved them all, but the one with the children was my favourite ;) Can't get enough of this pairing! Thanks so much for sharing!
JeslynBoo chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I heart these so much!
Gilly-Beam chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
A nice contrast to all your heart-wrenching stories. Finally something that didn't make me cry but giggle:D Kudos for the eternal fluff!
Gilly-Beam chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Ohh, the damn fluff! It's suffocating me! *shamelessly fangirling*
Gilly-Beam chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
"You like it when I talk nerdy." - Are you kidding me :D amazing
sunrise2000 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Quick! Someone fucking get me a priest or something. I need to marry that cat. Stat!
PotatoLizard chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
Freaking hell, Lily is amazing. And Levy. And freaking everyone. Goddamn I love this thing
Molarbear64 chapter 5 . 4/27/2015
Really cute story, but you write Gajeel so gruff and difficult! In every chapter it's just Gajeel and Levy/Lily arguing about whether or not Gajeel does something cute which he totally does do, but which he refuses to admit. But I supoose it is your story, so you have the right to write him as you see fit. I guess I'm just a sucker for boyfriend-Gajeel.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Gajeel and Lily being bros is my favorite thing, shortly followed by Lily and Levy ganging up on Gajeel. It's like this fic was written for me. :)
Mechanical-Rose-Sama chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
I love that last sentence. "He'd hoard the whole damn world if she'd keep giving him that smile." That is just so wonderfully adorable. :)
Mechanical-Rose-Sama chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS. CANT WAIT TO READ MORE
CreepyAnimeGamelover chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
XD I'm loving this to death!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
I love this series of one shots.