Reviews for Semantically Correct
the-lionness chapter 7 . 1/4
gajeel with a beard...mmm, yes.
the-lionness chapter 1 . 1/3
this was so cute!
afeltyz chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
I have enjoyed these.
Mewhee89 chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Gajeel really is as thick as the iron he eats. :p I love it!
Medeaa chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
Gods, Lily is my new heroes. his talks with Gajeel are just great
EmeraldEyes2000 chapter 8 . 7/29/2016
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE! I LOVED ALL OF THIS GAJEVY FLUFF AND CUTENESS! MUST. HAVE. MORE! Loved it :D
RandoAnon chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
This is one of the best written stories ever. If you could think of a long enough plot I believe you could be a pro.
Anime Affinity chapter 8 . 3/6/2016
You should totally continue with this series, I think, it's one of your best. My personal favorite is 'Adamantine' but that's not the point here! You are a spectacular writer and know your way with words, I would love to see more work, *wink, *wink, (GajeelxLevy) *cough, *cough. Keep up the fantastic work Miss Mungoe!
QueenBeeStevonnie chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
I want to see the drawing that inspired this! can you post a link? good work, also!
Tolazytologin chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
This is one of the best gajeel/levy stories I've read! And the way you write them is amazing!
fangirlsweg chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
i stopped breathing at 'you love it when i talk nerdy' like fuck that triggered all my GaLe feels and now i feel much more for that ship
Elise chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Oh my goodness, these chapters were all so delicious! Unbelievably funny (neighbours probably think I'm a lunatic now) and really well written, I loved them all, but the one with the children was my favourite ;) Can't get enough of this pairing! Thanks so much for sharing!
JeslynBoo chapter 8 . 12/1/2015
I heart these so much!
Gilly-Beam chapter 8 . 11/3/2015
A nice contrast to all your heart-wrenching stories. Finally something that didn't make me cry but giggle:D Kudos for the eternal fluff!
Gilly-Beam chapter 2 . 11/2/2015