Reviews for Impetus
Tait chapter 25 . 1/14
I just re-read this story, for me, one of my favourites and actually, don't mind the Englishisms, more over, I like them. It is a shame you don't write in this fandom anymore... I miss you
Rose Malmaison chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
This story is good on several levels, the case, the Tony!whump, the emotional baggage, the tie-in with the episodes. Well done, thoroughly interesting, compelling, and entertaining. I do, however, think your writing would benefit from some commas, and a beta. Among the Englishisms that slip in here and there, there are misspellings, incorrect words, punctuation issues, and lack of commas needed to clarify sentences. Mostly minor (except for Mossard), but working with a beta would help raise your writing to a new level, I think. You put so much work into this very good story, that it deserves that extra attention. That said, I realize you wrote this a while ago.
NCIS fan McGee chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
P.S. i may be getting picky but remember that Ziva doesnt use contractions when she speaks so for it to be consistent with the show make sure Ziva wont use contractions
NCIS fan McGee chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
I love SWAK but of course Kate died in the next episode.
The thing is if Cote de pablo wants to come back then they can have an episode where Ziva comes back from mossad and blah,blah,blah but if sasha wants to come back we have the issue of Kate is dead,we can bring ziva back from isreal but we cant bring kate back from the if Sasha wants to come back then she cant.
CooperGirlHH chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Good old Gibbs ... he's not exactly very practiced at taking care of people is he? However ... I thought the end of the chapter was very cute and funny ...
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
I think that you've gotten Gibbs down perfectly. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 16 . 6/20/2014
Aww, Papa Bear Gibbs is out in full force. Ziva and McGee are in for a surprise.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
I liked it! Poor Tony, I hope he feels better.
cindythechef chapter 25 . 5/9/2014
Wow that was wow.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Oh my god heartbreaking.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
Oh boy oh boy been there had two seizures myself in 2012.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 20 . 1/27/2014