Reviews for Love and Motorbikes
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Maybe I Might Be Your Cousin Mwah Muhahahahah Muhahaha
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
Loved this story! :) In fact, your stories are always fabulously written and have a brilliant plot (I have also read some on Holby TV) :D x
Lauraz chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
I've just read this story from start to finish. One word brilliant!
FunkToFunky chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Wow! Jac! I hope they find a way out of this mess! Update soon :)
Oldaccount.x chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Agh this is so good! Can't wait for the next part, update soon please :D xx
DestinedForDisaster chapter 18 . 6/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this, it's really good, please update soon! x
emergency-heart chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
In case you hadn't guessed already, that last review came from me, for some reason I accidentally created a new account. Don't ask how! Either way the story was still brilliant!

Kat xx
hernameishappy chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
Fabulous as ever my friend! You really are the master of suspense, I only hope that Oliver warns Jac in time before something bad happens to her.

As one of my Twitter followers you can probably imagine how happy I was to read that little side story about Eddi and Luc. It was so cute, I'm not sure how "couplely" they would be on the ward in the show but you really made that believable.

More please!

Kat xx
SaveTheWorldGetTheGirl chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
WOOHOO! I always look forward to the next instalment and you haven't disappointed :) please please let Oliver warn Jac in time :s
FunkToFunky chapter 18 . 6/20/2012
This is really really good! Glad Ollie isn't in danger anymore, but I see Jac is in danger now! On the edge of my seat!

Update soon!
Hi-World chapter 17 . 6/16/2012
Dun dun daaa! The drama :O

Jac and Spence to the rescue! They just have to get there in time! Really like the way this is unfolding, looking forward to reading more :)
FunkToFunky chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Love this fic! So dramatic. Hope nothing happens to Ollie :(

Jac better kick their arses with her ninja skills!
Jezzee chapter 1 . 6/10/2012