Reviews for Something Dark This Way Comes
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 13 . 8/19
This brilliant great work.
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 8/10
really like this story
Rhylan Writer chapter 9 . 5/23
This story is not bad, but not too good either. The characters sometimes seem to act so bizarrely, doing things no normal person would do in the same situation. I really think you overdid it with the drama sauce, but I like what you did with dark-but-not-evil Harry. It's an OK read overall, though.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 4/14
Juggling quite a few elements makes it seem a bit cluttered sometimes, but this is well written and I'll be following in hopes it gets picked up again within 10 years.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 4/14
Reading the challenge was nice. This is intriguing. I'm sick of Harry the-boy-who-gets-bent-over-then-accepts-apologies-after-torture-&etc... Rain blood :)
Chezhran chapter 13 . 4/2
Awesome story, and hope it gets updated :3
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 3/2
And this chapter killed my interest in this story. This could've been an OK read if you hadn't made so many bad choices. Choosing to write a romance heavy story was one of those bad choices, as the relationships in this fanfic are too poorly done to be enjoyable T_T
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 3/2
Wow, this chapter had perhaps the most cringe worthy scene I've ever read before. It had the same problem I mentioned in my last review(forced/fake drama), only it seems to have gotten much, much worse... In real life how do you talk to people? Do you walk up to someone, and while giving them no chance to reply to anything you yourself are saying, start ranting at them? Do you go on a random 5 minute lecture and honestly expect people to stay quiet while you're speaking at them? If your answer to those questions is no, then why does your main character constantly do exactly that?
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 3/1
I skipped most of the artificial angst fuel you added to this chapter, because frankly I don't give a sh*t about it. Clearly the reason Harry started listing all the abuse he's suffered, while in front of the biggest group of people he could be telling this to, is being done for drama's sake only. It's not realistic, it wasn't needed, and it did nothing for the plot. I found myself thinking "Shut up already... how long will this opening feast last?..."
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/1
The -from the readers point of view- instant love between Harry and rose is almost sickening. Work on your pacing, because there was absolutely no reason you couldn't have given it a little build up before it reached that point. You should have done things like having them meet a few times in the story, had things become a bit awkward between them as the feelings started to grow, then a confession happens and either they date or don't. You know, all that stuff you skipped over...
ElementalMaster16 chapter 13 . 2/29
this fic is so, so, so awesome! i really love everything so far! but most especially the pairing!

please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Only few stories I've read on this site had such quality. I sincerely hope that it isn't dead.
TheKingOfPikachusAndDragons chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
I like the story so far please keep it up
nex praenuntius chapter 13 . 5/14/2015
I love this story, I'v re-read it multiple times and it's still a great one. I hope one day you will return and finish it, or someone else will pick it up and keep it going.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
Damn. Another good story that looks to be abandoned. Hopefully one day you have the chance to come back and continue it. I was really enjoying the dark but not evil Harry that you created.