Reviews for Something Dark This Way Comes
harrypotter4ever chapter 10 . 5/10
This story is getting boring i liked it when harry did dark stuff at hogwarts and roast the teachers
holliswalley chapter 9 . 4/27
And where can I get some
Oh dear. The autism in this story is overflowing.
Blazeb79 chapter 13 . 4/13
I love this story, it really needs more updates.
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
This brilliant great work.
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 8/10/2016
really like this story
Rhylan Writer chapter 9 . 5/23/2016
This story is not bad, but not too good either. The characters sometimes seem to act so bizarrely, doing things no normal person would do in the same situation. I really think you overdid it with the drama sauce, but I like what you did with dark-but-not-evil Harry. It's an OK read overall, though.
Shadowdog11 chapter 13 . 4/14/2016
Juggling quite a few elements makes it seem a bit cluttered sometimes, but this is well written and I'll be following in hopes it gets picked up again within 10 years.
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Reading the challenge was nice. This is intriguing. I'm sick of Harry the-boy-who-gets-bent-over-then-accepts-apologies-after-torture-&etc... Rain blood :)
Chezhran chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Awesome story, and hope it gets updated :3
StoneTheLoner chapter 9 . 3/2/2016
And this chapter killed my interest in this story. This could've been an OK read if you hadn't made so many bad choices. Choosing to write a romance heavy story was one of those bad choices, as the relationships in this fanfic are too poorly done to be enjoyable T_T
StoneTheLoner chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
Wow, this chapter had perhaps the most cringe worthy scene I've ever read before. It had the same problem I mentioned in my last review(forced/fake drama), only it seems to have gotten much, much worse... In real life how do you talk to people? Do you walk up to someone, and while giving them no chance to reply to anything you yourself are saying, start ranting at them? Do you go on a random 5 minute lecture and honestly expect people to stay quiet while you're speaking at them? If your answer to those questions is no, then why does your main character constantly do exactly that?
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
I skipped most of the artificial angst fuel you added to this chapter, because frankly I don't give a sh*t about it. Clearly the reason Harry started listing all the abuse he's suffered, while in front of the biggest group of people he could be telling this to, is being done for drama's sake only. It's not realistic, it wasn't needed, and it did nothing for the plot. I found myself thinking "Shut up already... how long will this opening feast last?..."
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
The -from the readers point of view- instant love between Harry and rose is almost sickening. Work on your pacing, because there was absolutely no reason you couldn't have given it a little build up before it reached that point. You should have done things like having them meet a few times in the story, had things become a bit awkward between them as the feelings started to grow, then a confession happens and either they date or don't. You know, all that stuff you skipped over...
ElementalMaster16 chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
this fic is so, so, so awesome! i really love everything so far! but most especially the pairing!

please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)