Reviews for Something Dark This Way Comes
nex praenuntius chapter 13 . 5/14
I love this story, I'v re-read it multiple times and it's still a great one. I hope one day you will return and finish it, or someone else will pick it up and keep it going.
bigfan22 chapter 13 . 5/6
Damn. Another good story that looks to be abandoned. Hopefully one day you have the chance to come back and continue it. I was really enjoying the dark but not evil Harry that you created.
madmanmark666 chapter 13 . 2/15
Just finished the story and I must say I loved it, it's one of the best dark harry stories I've read so far. Hope more chapters are coming soon as well as a explanation on pitch magic in greater detail.
dtinch chapter 13 . 2/8
great start please write more
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
I'm hoping that there is more of this story coming.
writer chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
huh... his letter to Mcgonagall was kind of stupid... i like the way you set up this version of Harry as a character, but that letter was still kind of stupid. i don't mean that it wasn't a well written letter, i mean that it was kind of stupid for Harry to write the letter.
Kolarthecool chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
Whelp, that was disappointing.
Kolarthecool chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Did not like this chapter at all, it had a lot of elements that were quite off putting to me and Harry was incredibly lackung in cunning withbhis reply letter and the Ron situation. I also hope there is a plausible explanation to the Rose scene as was hinted.
DarkJumper chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
It is kind of sad that you do not update this story anymore, it is a very good one.

There one person that I would have liked to see, also romantically involved with Harry, Fleur.
petethehotdog chapter 13 . 11/11/2014
I hope that eventually finish this, as it's a lovely work of art. Thank you for writing this.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
Looking forward to more of this story. Well done.
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
This is really awesome I can't wait for more. Keep it up!
GenetiX23 chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
...Uh, the Mary Sue sex scene was certainly unexpected.
omh666 chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Aah, yet another great story that seems to have been abandoned. Here's hoping there's more to come in future for this tale.
whrr.trudy chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
rofl what on earth would McGonagall say... nice spot to end the chapter, can't wait to find out what happens next