Reviews for Warm Evenings
Amidstsnow chapter 8 . 8/13
Sweet story, amazing plot. Please update soon! I think the stoic Keiki and the stubborn Youko are so cute together.
Nox chapter 8 . 5/31
shortfangirl chapter 8 . 5/31
Welp he said, that she will have to pay, after he accepted, I think the debt is paying itself. Keiki is playing his cards good
xXNanaXx chapter 7 . 5/23
Omgggggggggggg! I can't wait for the next update! Pls write it already. I wanna read more Youko & Keiki moments.
riptiderobin21 chapter 7 . 5/22
Glad to see another update with such an enticing ending! I need to read about this kiss :)
Lonely Athena chapter 7 . 5/19
Kiss him you holy!
i was like, yeah, ask them to do something couple-like XD
Really good! Love it!
shortfangirl chapter 7 . 5/17
Does "omg omg omg omg omg" counts because that's how I feel, that and I'm squealing like a little girl!
Nox chapter 7 . 5/17
Omg! I need the next chapter right now!
Demonica-Death chapter 6 . 3/29
riptiderobin21 chapter 6 . 2/17
So glad! So glad for the treasure of a Youko/Keiki fic and continuing it. I wish there were more people writing for this fandom. I check all the time, but to see this update made me very happy!

These two have such and interesting premise set up already, I need to see the full completion of a proper romance between them. The first chapter was hilarious, and the continuing joke of Keiki's lack or rather stale sense of humor is cute.

Eagerly awaiting your next update :)
NightlyRowenTree chapter 6 . 2/6
Yay u updated thank goodness
ann chapter 6 . 2/6
Yes. We need more YxK
ijskonijntje chapter 6 . 2/6
Yes, you updated!
I really wish more fanfics for this anime will appear. i think it's one of the better ones, hope the anime will get a sequal :)
Jade Cooper chapter 5 . 11/28/2015
This is good. I hope you'll finish it someday :)
Lonely Athena chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Hope you can updated soon :D pleasee! Really like your story :D
Specially since there are not so many u.u and it's so well written ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »