Reviews for Warm Evenings
xXNanaXx chapter 10 . 6/9
Yes! Pls make the next chap fluffyyyyyy.
Great chap btw
xXdarkworldXx chapter 10 . 6/9
Good chapter. Keiki is starting to open up though not yet there... we need to see more developments.
OInfinityLoveO chapter 10 . 6/3
Cute! :)
I love the plot and the feelings being brought out. I completely ship Keiki x Youko and not the Rat. I am so happy you're updating more often! I've been following this story for at least 2 years I want to say haha!
CelestialYuki chapter 9 . 5/2
I'm glad for an update , can't wait for the next chapter
piestaro chapter 9 . 5/1
I am soooo glad that you updated this story :) I will be waiting for more, I like Keiki's attitude, it makes you hooked up on his possible subsequent actions.
Sonj chapter 9 . 4/30
Finally! An update! Keep it up and I hope you can update real fast because the plot is so yummy. More please! Keiki pls get more Youko lol
Amidstsnow chapter 9 . 4/30
Your story is so sweet and Keiki and Youko are so perfect together. I just want to see a confession soon or at least that they realize the depth of their shared romantic feelings.
Lonely Athena chapter 9 . 4/30
So cute!
The last part I mean.
It was nice to read about Youkou being shy about the kiss. Love how Keiki gets over his illness to protect her.
:D Keep writing!
Majie chapter 1 . 3/19
last update may 2016. hoping that you will still update i really love your story.
iLoveMyMV chapter 8 . 1/18
Aw.. more please!
iLoveMyMV chapter 6 . 1/18
I can see two more chapters to go, please update soon..this is realy good.
iLoveMyMV chapter 5 . 1/18
I was kind of annoyed by this chapter, just a little bit though, with keiki and youko as well. Hmmp
But the story is still good! Keep going!
iLoveMyMV chapter 4 . 1/18
*blush
iLoveMyMV chapter 3 . 1/18
So far I'm loving this! Thanks, this is so much wonderful! They don't have enough verbal interactions here yet but, I think it's the best thing we got from this story compared to the original relationship they share.
iLoveMyMV chapter 2 . 1/17
Me too, i ship those two, really. They were so scarce in the anime since they should not have a relationship, but this is what fanfic is for..hahaha.