Reviews for False Starts Naruto
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 1/27
Hilarious, and worth turning into a story just for the dakka dakka.
Ka chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Only Naruto. :)
Ka chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Lucy as O-Ren is so pretty and commanding and in control when she decapitates people and does angry ranting. (yeah, the meelee version of that would fit Tsunade)
Aoirann chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Minato: "Whoops. Ink smudge a bit so the charka condenser is also a dimensional seal."
Kmon13 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Wow this one shot is good I'm surprised you didn't turn this into a full chapter story...

Still I'm wondering if you could make one of Naruto acting like Doctor Doom since I seen one of him with Magneto's abilities.

Well I see what else you have now

Cheers
Kmon13
Kmon13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I like this one Tsunade was channeling her inner O-ren Ishi right there and took Danzo's head ((one would only hope.)) I can't wait to see what else you have.
dalulzing chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Make this.
dalulzing chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Please finish this one. This seems like the most realistic portrayal of Naruto I've seen.
Trace Reading chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
The way the seal was designed Naruto's the only one who can tear it off and even then it won't open without the key.
Nananma chapter 5 . 5/5/2014
Wohooo! Badass Granny go!
Oh I am Slain chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This crossover has particularly fun ideas.
lazyguy90 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
(cue the opening guitar riff of Black Sabbath's Iron Man)

This is a fantastic idea. Well done.
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
The funny thing is, Genma would actually make for a pretty good teacher. An absolutely horrible role model, to be sure, but with his healing, Naruto is likely to survive Genma's more extreme training methods (and not even Genma is dumb enough to try the Nekoken again).
fellow chapter 9 . 4/29/2014