Reviews for False Starts Naruto
chris94 chapter 3 . 7/21
why the fuck wood u make him wear magnetos cloths and helmet wtf
An awesome idea, there are few decent stories with Naruto as a sealmaster, and the Ironman inspiration as well as the proposed love triangle could be pretty entertaining.
Laud de Saturno chapter 2 . 3/31
Sab├ęs... Esta historia tiene mucho potencial, no veo porque no continuas con este crossover de Naruto y Ranma
Council Cruncher chapter 5 . 1/25
Actually, there is something resembling a council in canon, but it is only really shown once and for only a few short panels. There was a hall filled with benches and people, while the Hokage and his teammates sat up front on a raised dais.

This council was essentially a small portion of the ninja forces themselves, from what is shown, and they really don't have much, if any, power. They just made suggestions, for the Hokage's consideration. Though, this could have just been a wartime thing, since it was during wartime that it happened.

This is in chapter 160, where they tell about the curse of Tsunade's necklace. It's when Tsunade suggests all teams have a medic ninja and Dan agrees with her.

Similar meetings happened later on (chronologically speaking), such as the Jounin Instructors meeting for nomination of teams for the chuunin exams. This could either suggest that there are multiple councils which each serve different purposes, there are no councils and these were just personnel meetings, or maybe there is an actual council... but only during wartimes.

There are a lot of possibilities there, but the idea that the council is pure fanon isn't necessarily true, as there is some evidence supporting the idea and some that could be used to refute it. That said, the idea that they could in some way overrule the Hokage in ANY way, however, IS complete crap... short of a mutiny/coup type situation, anyway.
It's also the Orkish term fir firepower, and shooting. Finish is a very ... efficient language.
Trace Reading chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
I think I commented already but there IS a council. Of Jonin. Also, the Daimyo can order them around because he pays the bills on the ninja village.
Gundum M chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
Well, that's an interesting way to do a crossover.
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Hilarious, and worth turning into a story just for the dakka dakka.
Ka chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
Only Naruto. :)
Ka chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Lucy as O-Ren is so pretty and commanding and in control when she decapitates people and does angry ranting. (yeah, the meelee version of that would fit Tsunade)
Aoirann chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
Minato: "Whoops. Ink smudge a bit so the charka condenser is also a dimensional seal."
Kmon13 chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Wow this one shot is good I'm surprised you didn't turn this into a full chapter story...

Still I'm wondering if you could make one of Naruto acting like Doctor Doom since I seen one of him with Magneto's abilities.

Well I see what else you have now

Cheers
Kmon13
Kmon13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
I like this one Tsunade was channeling her inner O-ren Ishi right there and took Danzo's head ((one would only hope.)) I can't wait to see what else you have.
dalulzing chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
Make this.
dalulzing chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Please finish this one. This seems like the most realistic portrayal of Naruto I've seen.