Reviews for Internationally Wanted Criminals
L.A chapter 4 . 5/11
I hope you're getting well Author-san!
And... I've been waiting ages gor you to update but thank you for updating! I love how you describe Gokudera and the meeting... It felt so mafia-ish and well ALIVE, like I was there standing in the sidelines watching that terrible meeting unfold.
Yamaguchi Akane chapter 4 . 3/31
Wow Gokudera it seems that the world conspirate againts you.. Lol. I know that for the police to get clues, there needs to be clumsiness from the Vongola side. But if Vongola face a strong opponent, that kind of clumsiness will be very dangerous.

Gokudera really love his dynamite huh? He even put it in 'there' XD

And this is a good chapter again! I hope you will update it soon. Ganbatte! I will be waiting for the next chapter
Yamaguchi Akane chapter 3 . 3/31
I'm curious as to who Yamamoto might be. Maybe he is a famous baseball player? Hehe.. And this Yamamoto that used to spare his enemy is now an assassin. Wow!

I know it's cruel of me but I really want to see the new recruit meet Vongola :p
Yamaguchi Akane chapter 2 . 3/31
I actually like that this story is not in chronological order because the little detail that the police got makes me curious to see the next chapter which use POV from the Vongola side.

And of course I love the way Hibari treat Roll! It's so amusing that a character like Hibari is so gentle towards small animal like that.

Seeing Tsuna do paperwork like this makes me wonder when will Tsuna get to fight... It will be very cool!
Yamaguchi Akane chapter 1 . 3/25
Hello, I'm a new reader

Actually it's been a long time since I read fanfiction, but yours just attract me so much that I decided to read fanfic again :p

First, this fic have such an interesting plot going. I know there are so many people including me who would like to see the Vongola become the strong and feared one by other people. Most writer only makes story with the same plot as the stories and only change the main character or their gender. But you make a story with a totally different plot and doing good in it. That was really amazing :)

I have only read this first chapter and now I'm going to read the next one. I hope it's as good as this one. And last, thank you for making this amazing story
fernandfeather chapter 4 . 3/8
Its really interrsrinteresting to see the different perspectives.
Wing.alzk chapter 4 . 2/14
Really, this chapter reminds me that Gokudera is not suitable to be the right-hand man of Tsuna... He's too hot-headed and attracts too much attention :( Still, I love that way you portray Hibari! Although why are they still using animal boxes? Shouldn't they be in different forms now? Is the Shimon family still around? Can't wait for more!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 4 . 2/14
I'm so glad you updated this story! I love the various points of view, especially the police view :) I can't wait for the recruits to actually have a run in with the Vongola though! That'll be hilarious I'm sure. The recruits won't know what hit them.
Canisse chapter 3 . 2/14
I'm thinking of why Takeshi might have tried to remain anonymous... Is he a famous baseball player, maybe?
New Girl chapter 4 . 2/14
I love your story! I can't believe I'm only discovering this gem now.
My favorites are the point of view of the police, it's really interesting to see an outsider's perspective of Tsuna's Vongola.
I also love all the scenes where Tsuna is in. He's my favorite character and I like how you write him in this story.
booklover1209 chapter 4 . 2/12
Ayyy, an update. I was actually thinking about this fic earlier in the week and lo and behold, an update. Nothing super new here, but I still got a good laugh at Gokudera in the first half of the chapter. It's good to get a reminder every now and then. Thanks for the update!
Ice Night chapter 4 . 2/11
Thank you for updating, I'm glad to see a new chapter as I've probably read this story at less 3 times. I truly look forward to the next chapter and to see what happens next
Dark-heika chapter 4 . 2/11
Ick. My mom used to be the same way, where it was easier to list the things that she wasn't allergic to. She tried doing a rotation diet, which kept her from getting allergic to anything else, and it took a few years, but now she can eat stuff again. She also did some weird thing with her naturopath, where she'd reset her immune system using electrified water? It sounds weird, but it helped her a lot.

Good chapter, though. The section with Gokudera was great. I hope you have better luck with the next chapter.
CloudCarnivore chapter 4 . 2/11
Wow this one was awesome! Can't wait for more!
geneee chapter 4 . 2/11
Welcome back! It's great to hear that your health is better. I love this story, and I love how you portray each character. For all of his intelligence, Gokudera's still a hotheaded kid lol. Thank you for writing this!