Reviews for Internationally Wanted Criminals
Lulumo chapter 2 . 11/22
Huh, ring and box but isn't the weapons gear version x now?
Lulumo chapter 1 . 11/22
Heh, it's nice that police doesn't know about flames and box weapons... they belong to quite high in omerta so I doubt police will ever find out otherwise Vindice will probably come.
That guy is waiting something big to happen, for famiglia to destroy Vongola, now that's bad thought, if Vongola drop the whole Mafia drop with them and there will be chaos, Mafia becomes more 'dark' coz there's no Vongola looking after them and pick from inside.
I really like this story. Especially when the Sergeant talks about the Vongola. I'd really like to read more of those ones. I also think it might be interesting where the Vongola and Guardia team up to destroy another Famiglia that causes a lot of problems for them both. I think it would be interesting to have Guardia learn about the discovery of Deathperation Flames. But maybe have Tsuna set up some kind of rules. Like no one outside the Guardia is to know about Dying Will Flames. I just thought that would be interesting. Anyways please continue, its really good!
Sah chapter 3 . 10/11
you deleted your original IWC with more than 10 good charpters and you stopped updating this one... I'm quite sad T-T
Ice Night chapter 3 . 6/13
Interesting story, I look forward to see what the police thinks of the other guardians
Aquaria79 chapter 3 . 4/2
Me encantarĂ­a saber como esta maravillosa historia continua...
Yuuhi chapter 3 . 3/11
Next chapter please... This story so interesting... I can't hold myself to wait any longer...
YubelChan chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Gah, I remembered it was being rewritten and now reading the 3 chapters again, god I just miss it and the amusement it brings.

The name for the officers that work on this was a interesting change... If it was a change or add. I hope you're doing well.
MagicAssassinDogDemon chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Hmm. Interesting. Will you continue?
BlackShadow1 chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
love this please keep posting, i love the fact that you have tackled the police perspective on the vongola's own brand of crazy
elxrin chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I feel like Ghost is actually Squalo and the police are wrong about him being the rain guardian (because we all know it's Yamamoto). Are you still continuing the story? It's amazing and I hope you do.
arccie chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Very interesting take on the police's perspective on the Vongola and the 10th generation in particular.

Really enjoying it so far. :)
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 8/28/2014 said in a previous chapter you have up to chapter 10 of this...any chance you'll be posting them soon somewhere...?
Yenaya chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
I liked it, keep going.
Nose chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
Whoa BCH, there were like 15 chapters last time I checked. Did you delete them or move them to your other accounts or something? They were so good! QAQ