Reviews for Internationally Wanted Criminals
BettyeK chapter 4 . 8/1
Hi! Your story is so cool! I tried to use the link on your page but no such luck. I hope to read more soon! Thank you
This is an amazing fic! I looked over ch.4-5 and I think they're fantastic. Though, I'd think that Gokudera would have less of a temper, as he's a 20ish yr old, and has been involved in the mafia for a while, so he'd probably be more used to insults to himself, and more defensive and overprotective of Tsuna. Anyway, I hope u update soon!
manjamanja96 chapter 1 . 4/9
Man~~~ I love this story so much! It's damn epic! Can't wait new chapter
Irara chapter 4 . 3/4
Ohh i live this! Seeing ther pov about vongola and they respect vongola Wowwww Can't wait for the chap!
~
mazikem chapter 3 . 1/9
This whole thing is so awesome. :) ... so I was re-reading this and now i have a prediction that those two girls in the back who kept on interrupting are Haru and Kyoko.
s.kot.n chapter 4 . 1/7
Hi!
This is simply amazing...
The point of view from the police, or the good side of the law, is really interesting!
You kept the reality in check with their incomprehension of the flames, and how they give up, and Just accept that for better technologie...that was something I have never been thinking, that Just great!
And your characters are attachant!
So thank you and leep the good work!
Ann chapter 4 . 1/6
I don't know anything about linking Google docs on a profile, but generally a Google doc needs to be shared with whoever is looking at it. Is there a public setting? Then u could add the link but with lots of spaces since seems to hate links. Or u could use a different website to post the chapters in parts and get feed back that way. Maybe even make a different story on this site call edit or something and post thechapters in sections ending Whee u're stuck. Best of luck!
Ann chapter 3 . 1/6
Uh oh! Are the Vongola infiltrating the police? Sure is a smart way of finding out what the law enforcement knows!
Ann chapter 1 . 1/6
Woah cool! I've never read a story like this, but I always like it when there is some pov of someone elselooking in onto the Vongola. Everyone in Vongola would agree with Hibari being a demon, lol!
Nice story, I really like the plot it is very diferent than the usual KHR fanfic.
I like that the girls are getting involved, dont really like when they are defenseless.
Hope the next chapter is about the classes in the Guardia, I love those.
Cocoa2795 chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
what? reborn you cant do that~ tsuna just worried for his cloud :(

and hibari, you are really amazing desu~
Cocoa2795 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
like for this story~
SkyBlue24 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This first chapter just got me hooked. Wonderful!
GR chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
hilarious is what I would use to sum up the two later chapters
Though I had hope that the POV in chapter 5 is the police
r o j e r u chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Wow! I can't believe this fic is still being worked on! I just recently read the whole series again because I suddenly missed it but when I read the fanfics, almost all of the good ones have been more or less abandoned T_T So this is a very pleasant surprise! I AM SO HAPPY 3

For that, I'ma give you my two cents :D (You asked for it! Hahaha)

Since in this fic the guardians are 19 to 20 something-ish, we can't really expect them to act like they did when they were 14 (maybe sometimes but not all the time lol)...

For example, in the Shimon arc, Gokudera has become a lot less hot-headed and impulsive compared to the start of the series; i.e. he was more tolerable of Lambo (giving him candies when he cries, tying him up instead of getting violent when he's being annoying XD), he maintained composure when Shitt P. was listing off Tsuna's bad qualities(lol), he even teams up with Yamamoto without (much) fuss, and he defied his boss's order because he determined that it will ensure their survival (Future arc). His 24-year-old self also hints that he's become much mature despite the brief cameo~ His beloved tenth who was dead has come alive before him, but he quickly manages to pull himself together when he realizes he has a chance to save him (by changing the past), and (bonus) in the OVA, when TYL!Gokudera realized Tsuna was in danger, he quickly took action in a calm manner O_O

The same goes for the other guardians! (Keeping them short because I think this has become an essay lol)

~Chrome has grown some backbone and become less shy by the end of the series.

~Hibari was (just a little bit) more tolerable of crowding (that time when Tsuna called for a meeting...he was just sleeping without a care despite the whole crowding going on! XD)

~TLY!Lambo is so different from his 5-year-old self (still cowardly though lol), makes you wonder how he was raised. 20-years-later Lambo calls Gokudera "Gokudera-shi" (a long way from his usual "Baka-dera") so it made me think Gokudera was somewhat a tutor to him or something (in the future arc, Reborn ordered Gokudera to tutor Lambo and Ryohei so why not?)

~Mukuro has become less antagonistic (I THINK! XD) because he was going on about Chrome's flames healing his heart (lol dramatic Mukuro)

~Yamamoto and Ryohei...well they're both happy characters but they've become more aware of the gravity of their situation as mafiosi so there's that (I can't even remember when Yamamoto stopped calling the mafia a game...or has he...?)

Ahhh~ I really love the characters in this series and I love analyzing them down to the most trivial detail. I focused on Gokudera quite a bit because your new chapters focused on him (and I think he was developed the most in the series, yes even more than Tsuna, because Amano-san basically erased every character development Tsuna had with that cursed last chapter oTL)

Welp, there's something endearing with the characters' old personalities though so it's also cool if you keep them as is XD Your story, your call! I enjoy it either way ;D

So far so good as far as story goes :D I especially like the police's point of view about the Vongola. If only they knew how much scarier they can be...they better thank their lucky stars that Vongola is on the side of "good" XD

That's all! Can't wait for the next chapters!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 3

P.S.
Being uninspired is a pain T_T I hope you find your muse soon :)
Try typing out random ideas until you get a feel of it~ Chances are you can probably find a way to integrate them into this story with some clever wordsmithing XD