Reviews for Steele Remembered
Bigfan59 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Like so many people, I loved Remington Steele. I fell in love with it over again just last year when it was rerun on MeTv. (I even complained to them when they stopped running it!) Like so many others, I love reading all the RS fanfiction. MG's stories were especially brilliant. Oh how I wish someone would finish her story and put an end to Tony once and for all! Thank you for this lovely tale-I hope you and all the wonderful writers have more within you that we shall be able to read soon.
leiasky chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
I just recently rewatched the series that had glued me to the television as a teen and fell in love with it all over again. Back then we had no fanfiction or internet to connect with other fans but now we do and when one finds talented writers, we can immerse ourselves in their well-crafted tales and for a brief moment pretend our favorite characters adventures hadn't ended so long ago.

I found MG's stories fairly quickly (there sadly isn't much RS fic out there) and spent days hungrily gobbling up every word. I didn't know at the time I wrote my gushing reviews that she'd passed away. Sad for a life taken too soon and for the conclusion she envisioned for the wonderfully romantic and inventive tale she'd crafted.

I don't write fanfiction anymore (now focusing more on screenwriting) but I read it obsessively.

Thank you for writing this lovely story. I'm hoping that you've written more because as much as you don't think your writing is of MG's quality, I disagree. This story was a beautiful representation of plot, romance and humor. Everything that made Remington Steele so popular.

Thank you.
yecats48884 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Loved this story thanks for sharing it with us!
Monica chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Thank you for your lovely story, Dawn. Yes, it has been nearly a year...and I still miss her very, very much.
Please say that you will write another RS story for us, Dawn?
eaz35173 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Loved how you included Madeleine Gilbert into the storyline! A great tribute!

Also, loved this line ... Grinning a bit, Steele dropped an arm around Laura's shoulder and snugged her in tight. "No worries, Laura. Daniel's schemes can't hold a candle to your charms."

Nicely done!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Yay, a new chapter! I love the way you write them and their dialogue!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
Love this! Keep going!
Ree923 chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Thank you for writing this. MG was such a wonderful person and she encouraged my writing when I was convinced it was unreadable. I'm almost in tears just thinking about her. This story does her memory proud.
Lauryn11 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
You're having fun with this chapter. Superfan Detective Jarvis? Who knew? :) And Steele divining a common thread in your literary mystery - but leaving Lauara to work out the details. After lunch, of course. Wouldn't want to break with tradition. Looking forward to where the clues will lead next.
mjw chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Please, please, please continue. You're definitely doing MG justice in unraveling this story. I followed her fiction over the years and spent many a day awaiting the next installment. Thanks for carrying on in her honor! mjw
eaz35173 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this story and looking forward to the next chapter!

I just found your fic thru a friend and had to read everything at one sitting! I like your style of writing and you have a great grasp of the characters, their thoughts, and dialogue!

I found MG's fic earlier this year and even tho I found out she passed and I knew the story wouldn't be finished, I just had to continue reading - it was THAT good (but you know that already)!

Thank you!
rx9872 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Lovely writing. Your descriptions of Steele's mannerisms and speech patterns are spot on! I haven't read RS since MG passed away. It was just too sad. Thank you for honoring her with your writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
I wish I knew the subject of your dedication but I find her enormously impressive posthumously based solely on the inspiration for this fic, I am sure that she was a lovely individual:) Thank you for reminding me of this great show and wonderful characters - I might even do a crossover with one of the very few programs that I can stomach watching now, Community... But I really enjoyed this and look forward to more!
Cheffie chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
This story is coming along quite well, as I can hear Laura and Remington's voices and see their expressions - well done! I know it is difficult to transition back to RS sfter being swept away by our beloved Kate and Rick, but you know you can always go home. You are home, with Miss Holt and Mr. Steele. Keep going and complete this lovely work for Jenna, and all of us.

M.
Redlisted chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
I'm loving it... Looking forward to chapter 5. Jenna is definitely channeling her brilliance your way.