Reviews for Altered Beginnings
romanticsoul49 chapter 20 . 4/23
Your story was simply lovely. I would have liked you to continue the story to include the wedding night and their return to Pemberly however you should be proud of your story
romanticsoul49 chapter 15 . 4/23
Love your story. Very well written
izzyandrews123 chapter 20 . 3/14
lovely story! I always enjoy stories were things go more smoothly for them. I would only recommend shortening your paragraphs, so many lengthy ones made an otherwise great story a touch difficult to read at times.
Another Lizzie chapter 20 . 3/5
Quite excellent. Keep it up.
always smirking chapter 20 . 3/4
I loved this story. It was short and quaint
EmlynMara chapter 20 . 1/11
Sweet story. Fun and enjoyable.
OrchidsMoon chapter 6 . 11/16/2016
You had a decent start but the lack of punctuation and separation of paragraphs is getting to me. I may give it another go eventually.
TheLadyW chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
Sweet story. Thank you for sharing it.
tululah chapter 20 . 9/1/2016
Thank you for your entertaining story.
SugarQuills10 chapter 11 . 4/25/2016
Mrs Bennett is truly despicable!
Deanna27 chapter 20 . 4/10/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I love an AU viewpoint and this one was great. I am glad that Wickham was dealt with early and did not have the opportunity to wreak havoc upon the Bennet family!
CG4me chapter 20 . 3/30/2016
Sweet story.
CG4me chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I am enjoying your story but saddened that you took the advice of sighingwinter. You had or have your own style of writing which is unique to you. Everyone does. Taking on someone else's style compromises yours. Especially when that person cannot spell for toffee and yours has deteriorated. I note that you no longer write fanfic which is a shame as I really like all of your stories and your style of writing. Perhaps I can persuade you out of purdah?
h2olgd chapter 20 . 3/9/2016