Reviews for Altered Beginnings
Autumnmissa chapter 20 . 12/17/2015
Thank you!
Motherof8 chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
Thanks. I enjoyed the story.
Motherof8 chapter 19 . 9/30/2015
Poor lizzie
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 9/30/2015
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 9/30/2015
Good riddance...and he should take Mrs Bennett with him!
Motherof8 chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
Poor Lizzie. Hope she can escape Collins.
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 9/30/2015
Why is he always such a jerk?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
Churches have aisles between the pews; brides tend to walk down them.

Oceans, lakes, and rivers have isles; they are completely surrounded by water.

I'll is a contraction of I and will or shall. All three words sound the same. Their meanings, however, are quite different.
Lily1992 chapter 20 . 5/6/2014
I really love this Story It's great D
Kate chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
This is actually pretty good, though you do need to work on spelling and tense or perhaps get a beta. I thought Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth seemed a little too faultless during the story, particularly the middle. I know everyone wants them, particularly Darcy, to be perfect, but isn't the point of the entire story that they have faults and learn to see past them? On the whole, however, I did like it more than most other fictions on this site. Keep writing!
1sunfun chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
Nice story.
1sunfun
BewitchedSparkledWitch chapter 20 . 11/9/2013
Do not doubt yourself. That was a great fix! I look forward to reading more
Chabela chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
If I were you I would be quite proud of this story! It is rare that I review (as I am way too lazy) but I thought that you would deserve to know that this is a great story. I have recently become a fan of pride and prejudice fan fiction and as you must know there is very few long completed stories and up to now I think yours is my favorite. It's the kind of story that as you read you don't really read the words but rather see images like a movie past by and that is great. Keep up with such great stories!