Reviews for Winning
Edhla chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The punchline of this is just gorgeous. Excellent dialogue, really enjoyed it x
lady of zsgolla chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
aw just...aw... aw... just aw
RachelAe chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Predictable ending, but not bad overall. I liked how Osaka was able to pull it together to actually train in the first place. I liked the detail about her spin training for her ringing ears. That made me chuckle as it seemed a very Osaka thing to do.
Enis chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hah! This was fun. Keep up the good work.
Cheyla chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Awww. Poor Osaka. Very well written.
Nispedana chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
"What you don't know won't hurt", right? HAHAHAH

Oh my gosh - this is real good writing! You had really described the experience so well. Great great job (:D
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Aww... Poor girl. I am glad her friends were understanding and Osaka wasn't told the truth. Why ruin her genuine joy?

Very beautiful story ;)
Bexteron chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Aww bless! She really wanted to win. With the frantic way she was running I'm suprised she really didn't die lol. I loved how you described everything as she was running. I could see it in my mind and felt everything...well, I wasn't running in my room while reading, but you know what I mean xD I thought your metaphors painted a nice vivid picture for me to enjoy :)Like this one for instance, "...her feet pounded the pavement, her legs pumping like fleshy pistons as she drove herself forward." - I liked that alot and thought it was a brilliant way of describing the power she was displaying in her determination to get win. I thought what those girls did at the end was nice. Lying to protect her pride, especially after all the effort she put into her training and finally the race.

Awesome read, Paul. I enjoyed it a lot.
JenesisX chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ooh, I never actually reviewed this here on the site! I really enjoyed it. I was impressed by how well you did the accent... that is something I've never even tried, I don't think I'd be any good at it, hehe. Awww, poor thing... well, at least she thinks she won and can hopefully remain blissfully ignorant, lol.
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I really enjoyed this. Short and to the point. Well done! D
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So... It's Wednesday! Know what that means? REVIEW TIME!

I thought this was pretty good for the challenge. Osaka was pretty determined to win, wasn't she? I like the story overall though!