Reviews for I wash your back, you wash mine
Nora chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
a continuation would be great!
cakebatter chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love this so much... the last line is so perfect it kills me ahahahhahha.
They're my favorite couple :333
StraycatX3 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hell yeah continue this! I wanna see more IkexMarth!
Angel801 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Totally! The more action, the better! It's even more fun playing the part when you have no experience (like me) cos u get to pretend!
xSilvy-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Nyao this is awesome! I love the content! 3 Marth and Ike are just purrrrfeecct together!

This is echoes-of-the-past from deviantart by the way. :)
MihoTouko chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You wrote it really well for your first Lemon! I think you shoul continue, I'd love to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i love ike x marth yaoi yes keep going :3
Arukea chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
hehe loved it
Neo Rulez chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Love the story!
mysticalgems chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO ADD IT TO MY FAVORITES! Oh! if this wasn't pointed out a few times or more, I'll be adding to it, that you have a few spelling typos, but that's okay because the meaning was still clear, so DON'T FRET/WORRY ABOUT IT OKAY? SERIOUSLY! ALL WRITERS MAKE TYPOS! AND THAT LEMON OF YOUR'S IS STILL LOVELY! AND I MEAN IT!
I'm one that LOVES DETAILED HARD CORE YAOI! TEEHEE! AND your story is WONDERFUL! THE LEMON TO THIS STORY HAS MADE IT TO MY FAVORITES LIST SO THAT ALL SAYS THAT YOU DID SERIOUSLY AMAZING WITH THIS STORY! And I know how you probably feel. I too read NOTHING BUT LEMONS and I wrote a yaoi with an explicit LEMON thought I was going to have a nose bleed, but it seems I only get those during cold dry winters amazingly. SO DON'T STOP YOUR AWESOMENESS! WHATEVER URGES YOU GET, WRITE THEM! WRITE THEM AND POST THEM! UNLEASH YOUR LEMON-IE-NESS! never used lemonieness... doubt that's a word... anythings possible... but spelling on that... ... ... I've now became unsure... ... ... ... with that all said I'll end here. So until then or whenever or something... ... farewell... ... yeah that's probably more better... ... well later YOU SERIOUSLY AWESOME AND WONDERFULLY AMAZING AND BRILLIANTLY LOVELY WRITER!

Your FAN-READER FROM THIS STORY! Anna 3
P.S. I'm favoring you and adding you to my favorite authors' list too! XD
Ike's lil sister chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I like I like
I defenatly think you should continue
Keep it up .
gamergirf422 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
That was so awesome! Very well written! Great job!
Jesus loves you!
Ike's lil sister chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
please continue!
i love all your stories..
ForeverInAbyss chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Please continue! I have been looking for something like this and finally found one
sirimiri chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Nice! I do think you should continue. I want to give you my constructive criticism before my comments, so then they are more worthwhile.

It's a really cute thing for Marth to say, "I feel strange," but as a teenager or near adult (I don't know, he's often depicted either way) it doesn't really sound like someone his age would say, despite lack of sexual experience. Sometimes you appear to forget the apostrophe (princes prince's, I'm assuming). It's not a very big deal, but I am suggesting it for the future, is all!

I think it makes the reader more "anticipate," per se, what happens next with your one liners, but I think you should add more paragraphs: such as how they've been boyfriends but Marth's shyness prevents them from taking the next step in one sentence, etc.

By the way, "worm sperm"... I'm confused about what you mean by that. It creates really weird imagery in my head.

But, I really enjoyed a lot of the other imagery and your execution of the characters - I think that you got their personalities down pretty well. I think you should write the rest of the scene too!