Reviews for The Eclipse of Haruhi Suzumiya
Hcobb chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
I actually have several other works of about the same length as this to revise and post over to FF.

Just drop me a note and tell me if you'd like to see Yuki as a Lovecraftian kappa, Kyonko as either Kyon's twin sister or as a slider, Kyon starting the story on the side of the anti-SOS brigade, more of the Emancipation story, or Haruhi as street fighting martial artist.

I also have other stories that are either less developed or using different topics than SHnY.

-HJC
DemonRaily chapter 6 . 4/30/2012
!

No really, it's just my luck, the instant I found an awesome story to read it ends.

I really really hoped that the story will be quite long, because it was awesome... Well not the first time this happens, I guess I will move along now.

Anyway, even if the story was not what I expected and ended this soon, I really appreciated it. You did a great job and you should be proud of it.
DemonRaily chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
I found to have unbelievably great interest in this story so far. It may be written a bit simplistically(only a bit), yet the plot so far is just enchanting, the mythological figures you assigned to characters fits quite well.

I was just wondering "and who is Tsuruya in this?" And by the way it is going I hope you will show a bit of her.

I am really impressed by the story and I truly hope to see more of it soon.
Jarite chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
This is very good- I'm not sure why nobody else is reviewing. Still, I'm definitely subscribing!