Reviews for A Divine Intervention
That was a good one!
SashaElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love reading Kate.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love Kate. I miss Kate. That was great.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Aw, Kate making sure Tony chooses the right path, very sweet. I like the green path, green to me means both "go" and "life"...love it! This is going on my faves list.
sexycazzy chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Made me laugh! :-)
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
"What about all the other ones, Kate? The McWhatever ones where I've deliberately set out to hurt him," - I would like to know the answer to that question too.

"Thanks Kate, if you want you can always watch." "Tony!" "I don't know, Tony, she might not be able to go back in those pearly gates if she watches too long." "TIM! Tony, you can't have corrupted him that easily this soon!" "You make a good point there Probie. I'm not sure I want her watching when I start doing things like this to you." "Oh my...I...I'll come back later." - Hehehe, though I have always thought Kate was not nearly as prudish as was insinuated on the show.

You wrote a fantastic kind of afterlife fic (a oneshot, alas) a while ago, with all the dead female NCIS characters in it, including Mrs. Mallard. I so wished I could remember its title so I could have recommended it in a PM to another fic author last night, when I read her afterlife fic with Paula, Jenny, Chris Pacci and Kate in it.