Reviews for Savior of Light
musme chapter 26 . 4/20
I like it
Nessa1390 chapter 26 . 3/1
I have reread this story at least a dozen times, it is wonderfully written. Will you be continuing with the story or has it been abandoned?
isabella chapter 26 . 10/28/2014
Really wish u would have finished this story
Squiggle.giggle chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
Please update !
Squiggle.giggle chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
I'm confused how did blaine date rachel ?
Squiggle.giggle chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
God this chapter made me hate rachel more than I already do
DustyQOTF chapter 26 . 8/6/2014
Such a great story. I truly enjoy it I can't wait to see all the happens next. I hope University is going great since its been over a year since you updated.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I lv ur story it's amazing but I hv 2 ask r u dead? B/c no 1 just disappears like that :( I want 2 now wat happened. If u r lik dead or somthin best wishes 2 ur fam & friends if nt pls rite!
Marierux chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
:D
hlc2395 chapter 26 . 12/2/2013
Please update im begging you x
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
Ummm... Is this story still gonna happen? It's okay if it won't. I know from personal experience what it's like to lose inspiration for a story. I guess I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed what you've written so far and that I hope you'll continue it. :)
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 24 . 10/7/2013
I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW. THAT WAS THE MOST POWERFUL THING IVE READ IN A LONG TIME AND I JUST NEED A MOMENT OKAY? OH MY FUVKING GPOD.
DarkestAngel13 chapter 26 . 8/5/2013
Please update!
StrainAsylum chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Very enjoyable.

4th line: humiliation, not humility
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Interesting, so far :) Very interesting & I love fics where either Kurt or Blaine is famous, so all's good.

Your writing is enjoyable and pretty decent, though there were a couple of vocabulary issues: ...they are not sure that that "entails", not "entitles". There was another, but that's only a consideration if you are truly interested in becoming a writer. If you're satisfied with writing fan fics, then don't worry about it; only a grammar/spelling/punctuation Nazi like myself would care. It may not sound like it, but this is intended to be constructive criticism. Your work is good and worth improving. Please forgive me if I offend you; I do not intend that.