Reviews for Different Times
AJ Granger chapter 29 . 8/20
Since I know you are working on the fic, I want to make a few comments to keep in mind. Basically, I like what you have here. You do well with portraying all of the characters, and I like Melinda, though I sometimes marvel at Chris's high level of control compared to her own rather poor control at times.

I really wish Bianca hadn't died. I know that technically it's not as important if he manages to change things and dies himself, but I guess I feel bad that Chris from the future had such a bad life for years and the one person he had left, he lost and then dies himself without ever seeing any of the good he helped create. I am also curious if the fact that Pru/Mel died in his world is enough to sever the tie so that the other world can kill Leo. Although it would appear from the injuries Mel gets that perhaps she is going to die anyway, freeing her family to kill Leo. It's an interesting story. I would like more Chris too because it almost seems to lean more towards Melinda since she talks to the sisters more, and is more open in general.

I look forward to the changes and corrections, and to finally seeing a finished product.
AJ Granger chapter 21 . 8/19
I was really hoping that Bianca would make it, and maybe even Prue. It sucks that they both died.
AJ Granger chapter 10 . 8/19
And it's a good time for the sword to get there because Chris is an adult who can handle it. Plus Melinda's comment that it would have come later when Piper was pregnant with Chris could also be true. I rather like the idea, and that it contributes to Wyatt being evil because he wasn't meant to handle Excaliber. You have an interesting story here.
lizardmomma chapter 29 . 6/27/2014

please Soon please
ObsessedwReading chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Good job on this: :)
MsDrea chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
I just started reading this a few days ago, and it's very good. I waited until I got to the last chapter written, before I commented. This storyline that you've thought up is interesting w/ Chris & Melinda being from two timelines w/ different bad guys. I can't wait for Evil Leo to come into the fic more and why he's evil, and what really happened w/ Piper. Also what happened to the other Melinda in Chris' timeline. Why was she adopted? can't wait for more
Ruon jian chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
I want to find out where Prue and Kyle are It would be cool if they ended up in a whole other reality where Cole is married to Piper or something like that. I liked it, it did some important things even though you can tell it's leading to something more important storywise. I liked Chris's description of Cole and how he's seen him yet not live, Little things like that and your description of Chris's reaction to Wyatt and how even though he's aware that it isn't his Wyatt the fear is too much. I also really want to see Cole interact with Melinda and her siblings and the charmed ones reaction to a more paternal Cole Turner. Basically I want the charmed ones to be faced with the fact that two (Three if you include Gideon) people hailed as scions of good are killing or attempting to kill their family members while they inevitably yell at Cole about his unchangeable evilness.
CharmedOpal chapter 26 . 1/18/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter (: