Reviews for Different Times
MsDrea chapter 26 . 1/26
I just started reading this a few days ago, and it's very good. I waited until I got to the last chapter written, before I commented. This storyline that you've thought up is interesting w/ Chris & Melinda being from two timelines w/ different bad guys. I can't wait for Evil Leo to come into the fic more and why he's evil, and what really happened w/ Piper. Also what happened to the other Melinda in Chris' timeline. Why was she adopted? can't wait for more
Ruon jian chapter 26 . 1/20
I want to find out where Prue and Kyle are It would be cool if they ended up in a whole other reality where Cole is married to Piper or something like that. I liked it, it did some important things even though you can tell it's leading to something more important storywise. I liked Chris's description of Cole and how he's seen him yet not live, Little things like that and your description of Chris's reaction to Wyatt and how even though he's aware that it isn't his Wyatt the fear is too much. I also really want to see Cole interact with Melinda and her siblings and the charmed ones reaction to a more paternal Cole Turner. Basically I want the charmed ones to be faced with the fact that two (Three if you include Gideon) people hailed as scions of good are killing or attempting to kill their family members while they inevitably yell at Cole about his unchangeable evilness.
CharmedOpal chapter 26 . 1/18
Can't wait for the next chapter (:
ObsessedwReading chapter 26 . 1/17
Awesome job on this.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Good chapter. I like the whole Melinda and her old school thing and stuff. Maybe you should do some flashbacks, of what the 3 siblings did while they were in magic school:3
lizardmomma chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
good job, can't wait to see what happens next
ObsessedwReading chapter 25 . 6/10/2013

please update soon :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 24 . 4/1/2013
Great job on this. :)
Peanut-4ever chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
Finally a tiny moment between Mel and Piper. I've waited like 5 chapters for this :) You know how much I love these two characters so it meant an awful lot to me. I really like what you're doing with the story and I can't wait to read the next update. I hope it'll be soon :) xoxo
lizardmomma chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
It was just a suggestion...lol. Good job with this chapter, I'm glad that the sisters accepted what Chris said about Wyatt even if it hurts them to admit it and they don't want to admit it. Leo was and always will be an ass it seems.
Takai-taka chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Not bad it's getting good. Keep it up, I'm enjoying it a lot.