Reviews for The New Batman
KeegSlytherin chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Well, pity you discontinued that story because I very much like it. It's a little fast paced sometimes, but the plot is interesting so that entirely makes up for it. I shall hope you will update it someday because it's well worth it in my opinion!
BaKuRa Kurama Theif queen chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I like this fic so far
Katherine-Riddle-96 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
so awesome... but i kinda get the feeling that sean is just messing with harry. oh and Dumbledore is in the wizengamot.
jetsonastro24 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
I don't know if you have seen it, but I would love to see the "Holy Musical Batman!" version of Sweet-tooth. If you don't want to watch HMB, he's just like Jim Carey's Riddler, but with candy puns.
RRW chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
You know, at this point I would like to see Harry's training. To be honest, I don't want to see some of the standard Batman supervillans because they are in England and those villans should be in Gotham City. However, there are a LARGE number of villans in the WW, such as Fenrir Greyback, Antonin Dolohov, McNair, Umbridge, Bellatrix, Voldie and other assorted DEs who prey on muggles. I think those DEs would be freaked out by being defeated by a bat...LOL! When they are in Gotham City, then those Batman Supervillans won't know what hit them since Batman has all of a sudden acquired these new toys that somehow appear out of nowhere to defeat them...like how did I get all tied up, I didn't see Batman lift a finger...
PenguinBoy chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Hey, this story looks like it's going to be lots of fun. I like the idea of Harry kicking butt using muggle techniques.

I noticed a few places where I think your story could be improved. The first is the differences from canon. It helps a lot if you can explain them. You say that Harry is 16 almost 17, but Dumbledore's alive and Harry doesn't hate Snape for killing Dumbledore. What's happened to cause this difference in the timeline? If you ever decide to go back and edit things, that sort of explanation would help a lot.

By the way, aside from in the 5th book when he's temporarily removed from the Wizengamot, Dumbledore holds the position of Chief Warlock in the Wizengamot. It's not exactly clear from the books what the Chief Warlock does, but I would expect that it's something along the lines of the Speaker of the House in the USA and UK. So, I would expect him to actually preside over the hearing, if such a thing as a change in custody warranted a Winzengmot hearing.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
CatWriter chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
List of Baddies for Bruce and Harry...

Who is that immortalish man whose been wanting Batman to be his heir, and is really old, bathes in blood, Amu-something or another, his daughter has been crushing on Bruce since they first met. Let say he gave up on Bruce and recognizes potential in Harry.

You can have some guest shots with Zatanna, and Dr. Fate, especially about the Prophecy that Harry's stuck with.

Baddie... Not all Villians have to be magical, so Joker, Riddler and Mr. Freeze (thank god for warming spells.) Oldies but Goodies.

New Villians for Harry... Umbridge is a given, but she gets a mask identity to protect her position with Fudge. She now Lady Toad. heh heh.

The New Poison Ivy is crushing on a gay Harry and Zephyr, introducing Daphne Greengrass as Sweet Poison.

Cousin to Harley Quinn, the Marrying Net (get it Marionnette), Pansy Parkinson. She wants to start to be a black widow, and is lining up boys by their fortunes. Draco is Number one of the list, but is being saved for last, along with harry, he moved up to number two after it's discovered he's set to inherit not just the Black and Potter family fortune but the much larger than most of the British wizarding and most countries wealth of Bruce Wayne and Wayne Enterprise. Draco just stays first because she actually does like him.

I was toying with Poppy going mad and become the Mad Matron, but decided against it.

Crab and Goyle go evil-er, and come with the criminal identities of Dumb and Dumber, their first crime out everyone knew who the were as they left their masks at home, but Mommy and Daddy bribed them clear of any chargers, calling them DUmb and Dumber.

And finally the biggest Villian of them all, Professor Stephenson, who is actually Voldie in disguise that can't be detected and hides his magical signature, he thought he would try this teaching them out, since it had been his first job choice, and he would many changes to take out Potter if he felt like. Yes this Villian is the worst, because it's a SANE Voldemort. Sane, cunning, ambitious, and once he decides if want to stay the course for domination or stick with teaching, and just be Stephenson forever. Oh and the reason for his Sanity, he knew leaving the horcruxes loose like they were was risk especially after find out that two have been destroyed so he left one horcrux that he keep with him at all times, and intergrated the other soul piece back into himself, creating a saner Voldie who may turn to good, or be 10 times more dangerout than ever before. We'd have see how you do with that, and what would he do with this new Batman that suddenly just turned up in Hoggyland?

Well, hope these help.

Catwriter
icegal1986 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
awesome story so far
CatWriter chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
As for Pairing, Sev/Bruce works, Bruce may be older but wizards live longer anyway, so it not really that big a difference really.

So Bruce could get custody of Harry through the Wizengamot, with a few correctly applied bribes, he may not like it, but if it helps Harry he would do it. He have Harry straighten out the wizarding world later when he's older.

Hey, make sure to keep Hedwig in the story, she may be an owl and a snowy one at that, however owls are creatures of the night, she'd probably get off on the new hours for Harry anyway and probably like Bruce right off the top, anyone who protects her boy is bound to be liked by Hedwig.

Update soon, good story.