Reviews for Rainy Days & Dirty Laundry
Guest chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Great story!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
SO AWESOME! i just loved reading this!
Nameless-Anami chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Are you serious? Is this the only Glee fic you have? I Fuckin' loved him! I entered to your page to find more and nothing! And nobody writes about Blaine and Dave so i have no good fanfics to read!

Seriously. I loved your story. It's...really, really sweet. The way Dave and Blaine hang out until Dave's out of the closet, or the way he realize he loves Blaine...I dont know, i really liked it. As i said before, really sorry of not reading more glee fandom from you.

See you :3
RaspberryOnFire chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
I really liked it!

I love the progression of Dave.
latintaire chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
i really never tough about this couple! but this fic it's really cute :D i love it 3

hope u write another bout this two
Potikanda chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Blaine and Karofsky. Wow. Never realised it, but they really would make a very interesting pair!

I love this! Blaine is slowly winning Dave over with smiles and comfort and football and Halo. So sweet! I can't wait for the next update! XD
Suuita chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
I read your fic months ago but you deserve a comment. I really loved (and still love) your fic. One of my favourite Blainofsky fics.
karinebigtimegleek chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
I really liked and you used a song of my Big Time Rush, so it made me even more happy!
purtfiend chapter 8 . 4/26/2012
I'm surprised to see you haven't got any reviews. This is a great story. I loved your characterization of Dave. I can see him behaving just as you described. Blaine was good too. I thought the tempo of your story was just right.