Reviews for The Long Walk Home
1KatnissEverlark chapter 13 . 2/1
AMAZING! I just loved the entire story, I even thought that Katniss lost Peeta forever, just like herself. But of course, you changed my train of thought. I also like how you didnt include the Hunger Games. Peeta is so sweet, and you did a awesome job on everything. You are an amazing author.
Says the girl who's mom is from the town and dad is from the seam
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Well that is kind of nice to know that Peeta didn't really abandon making sure Katniss got home safe. It is sad the timing when Katniss realized she loves Peeta and than finding out Peeta's father died.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Intense story, very realistic reactions
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
Sweet story and ending.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
I suspected Peeta would stalk- er, I mean, make sure she got home alright after work despite their fall out. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
I don't think Peeta and Delly have anything romantic going on. That would just be horrible and pathetic for Mellark and he's better than that.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Gale has matured. QQ I'm so proud of Hawthorne. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Love your AN about Gale. Poor Hawthorne, nobody seems too confident about his maturity. Not even his best friend. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I love the rare cave man attitude Peeta displays from time to time. xD

After seeing Devin, now I want to see the other guy. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Knight in shining armor to the rescue? :D

This sounds exciting. xD
A Life After The End chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I loved your story, and i hope from the bottom of my heart that they make a movie of it, because it so good! Favorite all the way! I havnet review each chapter because i wanted to se how it end. And i loved it. Kepp writhing storys like this!
AULOVE chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I truly enjoyed this story thank you.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
One of my all time favourite story's! Please extend
Mere24 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I have just started reading this story and love it. I really appreciate well-written AUs. Can't wait to read on.