Reviews for The Long Walk Home
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 5/17
Sweet story and ending.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 5/17
I suspected Peeta would stalk- er, I mean, make sure she got home alright after work despite their fall out. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 5/17
I don't think Peeta and Delly have anything romantic going on. That would just be horrible and pathetic for Mellark and he's better than that.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/17
Gale has matured. QQ I'm so proud of Hawthorne. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/17
Love your AN about Gale. Poor Hawthorne, nobody seems too confident about his maturity. Not even his best friend. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/17
I love the rare cave man attitude Peeta displays from time to time. xD

After seeing Devin, now I want to see the other guy. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/17
Knight in shining armor to the rescue? :D

This sounds exciting. xD
A Life After The End chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
I loved your story, and i hope from the bottom of my heart that they make a movie of it, because it so good! Favorite all the way! I havnet review each chapter because i wanted to se how it end. And i loved it. Kepp writhing storys like this!
AULOVE chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I truly enjoyed this story thank you.
Mockingjays Daughter chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
One of my all time favourite story's! Please extend
Mere24 chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I have just started reading this story and love it. I really appreciate well-written AUs. Can't wait to read on.
bakerswiife chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Loved this chapter! Peeta was so sweet and totally IC. Great job with that. The ending was sad, but hopefully things will turn out for them (: I look forward to reading more!
bakerswiife chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Wow, what a heartbreaking chapter. It's definitely not an easy subject to write about, but I think you did it justice. I really liked this chapter and the way you write. Although it was a little bit rough, it still was interesting. I look forward to reading more and seeing how she handles the aftermath which of course - is not easy.
Great job! You've got me hooked. I look forward to continuing.
hpdude-4life chapter 13 . 5/10/2014
This story was so sweet.
hpdude-4life chapter 12 . 5/10/2014