Reviews for The Long Walk Home
lizzyvb chapter 14 . 6/10
Oh my God. I just found your story and it's...amazing, beautifully written. l love Everlark stories in which they fall in love without the games and this is one of the best I've read. Thank you for this wonderful piece.
dragonBug27 chapter 14 . 4/19
Creepy Stalker Mellark! Haha bless.
tiffyheart14 chapter 11 . 3/4
"Katniss, I thought you knew...you'll always be the only girl for me." Damn it! So much Everlark feels.. I'm re-reading this story because this is one the best I've read here.. Much better the second time around.. I didn't leave a review before so I'm gonna do one now.. Peeta's so sweet, I wanna pinch his cheeks, hihi.. And I'm glad Katniss here acknowledges her feelings for Peeta without being, you know, like the typical Katniss, the canon Katniss.. And Gale is more accepting of the fact that Katniss will never be his and that he's supportive of Katniss' feelings for Peeta.. I absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing.. Very well written.. Great job! Now I'm gonna finish this..
GoPinkLion chapter 14 . 1/26
I love it! Just the right mix of heartbreak and fluff!
Wow! You're a genius writer! This story is so, so sweet! Wonderful!
1KatnissEverlark chapter 13 . 2/1/2016
AMAZING! I just loved the entire story, I even thought that Katniss lost Peeta forever, just like herself. But of course, you changed my train of thought. I also like how you didnt include the Hunger Games. Peeta is so sweet, and you did a awesome job on everything. You are an amazing author.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2016
Says the girl who's mom is from the town and dad is from the seam
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Well that is kind of nice to know that Peeta didn't really abandon making sure Katniss got home safe. It is sad the timing when Katniss realized she loves Peeta and than finding out Peeta's father died.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Intense story, very realistic reactions
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
Sweet story and ending.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
I suspected Peeta would stalk- er, I mean, make sure she got home alright after work despite their fall out. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
I don't think Peeta and Delly have anything romantic going on. That would just be horrible and pathetic for Mellark and he's better than that.
Fenris Jin chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Gale has matured. QQ I'm so proud of Hawthorne. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Love your AN about Gale. Poor Hawthorne, nobody seems too confident about his maturity. Not even his best friend. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I love the rare cave man attitude Peeta displays from time to time. xD

After seeing Devin, now I want to see the other guy. xD